Cats mess

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Cucumbers.

Maybe? (not suitable for cat-lovers)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQW4xn0ZNYI

And many, many more!

(I haven't tried it, and cannot be held responsible for any failure of said device!)

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Either you're a cat lover or you aren't. If you are the former, they can do no wrong and it seems perfectly reasonable and delightful for your pet to sh1t wherever it wants. I'm the latter. I think that they are the most disgusting, fickle unpleasant creatures that stalk this Earth, slaughtering small birds for sheer fun as they creep about.
What you do is get down to a toy shop and get something like this....an industrial water pistol with a range of at least 10 metres on a faintly level trajectory. Don't just fill it up with water, stick in a 10% washing-up liquid solution. Ever tasted that stuff? Cats like licking themselves. In case you think that's cruel, why not train moggy not to cr#p in my garden?
41AoJ39CN7L.jpg

Drones or RC cars are fun

Harass them every time they enter, or wait until they are about to drop and buzz them

Worked wonders in the old house

U

User32269

Drones or RC cars are fun

Harass them every time they enter, or wait until they are about to drop and buzz them

Worked wonders in the old house
I'm trying to work out how best to explain to SWMBO why we need a drone to protect our garden... gonna be a hard sell...

AndyRM

XOXO
Cucumbers.

Maybe? (not suitable for cat-lovers)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQW4xn0ZNYI

And many, many more!

(I haven't tried it, and cannot be held responsible for any failure of said device!)

The cucumber thing doesn't work.

Well, not on my cats anyway. Max just looked at it with disdain, Tango batted it about a bit before taking a bite out of the end which she then spat out on the hall floor.

Apparently the reaction is because they think it's a snake, so maybe it just works on cats who live in barbarian lands stuffed with snakes and other horrors?

perplexed

Guru
Both neighbours have cats.

I have a cheap trowel.

Their cats indiscriminately crap in my garden.

It seems entirely reasonable to me to indiscriminately repatriate, with my trusty trowel and a quick flick of the wrist (it's all in the wrist action) any cat s**t which appears in my garden. I don't really care which of the cats did it, anymore than they care which garden their animals crap in.

Top Bottom