Cav puts his side!

Discussion in 'Pro Cycling (Road and Track Racing)' started by rich p, 14 Apr 2010.

1. rich p

rich p ridiculous old lush

2. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Seems like a good report, he speaks his mind but I think he does it to cause "discussion" and it seems to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. psmiffy

psmiffy -

Reading that has has actually gone a little way to me being able to emphasise with him - trouble is I have read too many other things that keep the balance well negative

Totally admire his drive, talent and achievements - but to get to the top of anything there has to be an element of toughness -plenty that come over a gentlemen but are as hard as nails and ruthless to an extreme underneath

4. raindog

raindog er.....

Why does he keep doing these interviews with the guardian? Have they got a contract or something?

5. OP
    OP
    rich p

rich p ridiculous old lush

I think they're the only paper that reports cycling to any depth.

6. Crankarm

Crankarm Guru

Cav doesn't like Greipel :smile: ......... (Cycling Weekly this week). No I didn't buy it, but read it in Sainsburys.

I think Cav is directing his comments to the TdF and Tor Hushold for robbing him of the green jersey last year.

7. iLB

iLB Hello there

* Thor Hushovd crankarm...

8. Crankarm

Crankarm Guru

While I check the spelling of Pro riders' names, I'll check that of pedant as well shall I :wacko:?

9. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

Hmmm. Pre-emptive defensive bullshit. He's a mouthy, arrogant twat.
    End of.

10. Crankarm

Crankarm Guru

He's also won 5 stages of the TdF and has a few other good wins. How many have you won :biggrin:?

11. iLB

iLB Hello there

try 10 stages :tongue:;)

12. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

I got 98% for my cycling proficiency. I don't give a toss how many stages he's won.

13. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

Oh, and 7992 posts vs 4148. Shut the **** up. :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice