Cavendish: "I know I'm an peanut"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
dmoan said:
I thought he said 'Internet Forum people', not 'foreign people' ...

You could well be right - it did have the 'internet' word now that you remind me and I may have misheard the forum/foreign bit in his scouse/manx patois!

andy_wrx

Über Member
Back to Mrs Nocentini

2_0041151_1_thumb2.jpg

No, if that wasn't a good picture of her earlier, I don't think this is a flattering one either...

Don't they call hair like that a 'Croydon facelift' ?

But this is quite amusing in a touching kind of way...
http://walshworld.wordpress.com/200...iest-yellow-jersey-in-tour-de-france-history/

Ben M

The Frogs don't seem to understand that he's British, and thus saying "****ing French" is really quite mild, nothing like as bad as they deserve!

Brahan

Über Member
I'm sure it was 'internet forum people'. I'm watching the tour at the moment....what a brilliant job these guys have.

PpPete

Legendary Member
Alan H said:
A sportif writes:

Je serai pas étonné qu'il lui arrive un petit accident au "f*cking Roastbeef"...

Quel Dommage ! Romain Feillu a abandonné....

rich p

ridiculous old lush
nigelnorris said:
Minor quibble; talking about 'the ****ing French' isn't racism, it's xenophobia.

Cav's not very clever; he thinks racism is what racers do:wacko:

OP
OP
Y

yello

No, it's not when refering to gardening implements. I think some are more inclined to call it a shovel in some regions though.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
nigelnorris said:
Minor quibble; talking about 'the ****ing French' isn't racism, it's xenophobia.

+1, but not minor at all, too often 'racist/racism' used, when xenophobia/nationalism is the case. Important point - remember many of us Brits will have Norman ancestors.

PpPete

Legendary Member
youngoldbloke said:
+1, but not minor at all, too often 'racist/racism' used, when xenophobia/nationalism is the case. Important point - remember many of us Brits will have Norman ancestors.

Go back far enough - and you can argue that the Normans were not French at all.

briank

porkypete said:
Go back far enough - and you can argue that the Normans were not French at all.

Correct.
The Normans were Norsemen ie Vikings who settled there.
Makes Thor a kind of a Frog then, but he still can't jump better than Cav!;)

Top Bottom