Cavendish to Quick Step?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raindog

er.....
Cav vents some frustration about broken promises at the TdF and post Olympic press.
Jesus, the comments after that article are on about the same level as youtube.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
eh? Sky Sports is a sports news channel with an OFCOM remit to cover sports news - what else could they do - ignore it?
It's hardly up there the Syrian civil war though. I'm surprised as well that they gave it more exposure than both ITV and the BBC given that he left Team Sky.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
eh? Sky Sports is a sports news channel with an OFCOM remit to cover sports news - what else could they do - ignore it?

+1

It's hardly up there the Syrian civil war though. I'm surprised as well that they gave it more exposure than both ITV and the BBC given that he left Team Sky.

like B&Y says they are a SPORTS NEWS channel its not as if it was top story on the World News channel.

raindog

er.....
Didn't realise that was Sky TV - assumed it was Team Sky website. Serves me right for not paying proper attention. Living in France with only French TV makes me a bit isolated sometimes. ^_^

Wow - good point. Although to be realistic for a moment - if I was after news about the war in Syria, Sky Sports would probably not be my first choice site to visit...:wacko:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
LOL - you could pick a fight in a telephone box!
It really isn't important enough to carry on so I'll let you have have the last word.

Top Bottom