Cavendish to Quick Step?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thom

____
Anymore suggestions, thom? :smile:

I think the fact that he has not yet moved and the story has quietened down may mean:
1) The deal is off
2) The deal is on and coming to a quiet conclusion

So, nope, I'm giving up ! ;-)

But seriously, the Ferrari story may implicate OPQS to some extent - that might make them an undesirable destination all of a sudden.

thom

____
I think the fact that he has not yet moved and the story has quietened down may mean:
1) The deal is off
2) The deal is on and coming to a quiet conclusion

So, nope, I'm giving up ! ;-)

But seriously, the Ferrari story may implicate OPQS to some extent - that might make them an undesirable destination all of a sudden.
@Davyo
Gaurdian announcing it is 2)

:blush:

jifdave

rubbish uphill, downhill 'balast' make me fast
That's what p sses me off - we're talking about human beings, not stocks and shares.

when you invest such large amounts of money and training into these athletes they sadly become another comodity, teams own the contract not the person, they get trapped in the contract by being paid so much. if your job paid half a million a year and you were very valuable and walked out they would sue you too.

zizou

Veteran
Rather depressing seeing how many people on twitter and other forums are linking his decision to leave sky to the anti doping contract they announced yesterday.

There seems to be an awful lot of cycling 'fans' who dont follow cycling other than the drug stories!

thom

____
Rather depressing seeing how many people on twitter and other forums are linking his decision to leave sky to the anti doping contract they announced yesterday.

There seems to be an awful lot of cycling 'fans' who dont follow cycling other than the drug stories!
What ? They think he's leaving SKY to avoid signing their form ?

As we used to say offshore..."throw a six and catch up"
Definitely smacks of folk just paying attention to the headline stories on mainstream media, best ignored.

Should be an interesting year ahead with the two best sprinters lined up against each other on the two Belgian teams.

Notwithstanding the ever increasing mutual respect that Cav and Greipel have, between the teams it could all get a bit Panasonic Superconfex :gun::gun: , which will add a bit of spice to the season^_^

Top Bottom