CC colourscheme gloves.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
Found these at ChainReactionCycles and they're a long fingered glove in Forum colours!

2145lcp.jpg

Details here if you fancy a pair.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Need a new pair of gloves, No large though...:sad:

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
X Large? - the sizing comes up quite small.

L would have been a better fit but XL is fine. Assuming I bought any that is.

postman

Legendary Member
Thanks for that another saving from CRC .Just ordered xxl they look as though they could stand upto some punishment .

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
hmmm..does anyone know how the sizing is compared to specialized BG gloves? I can't work out if I would be a small or xsmall - I take S in specialized women's gloves

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
I meant to add last night - not sure if it's clear but they are unpadded on the palm. Suits me fine but your mileage may vary.

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
Manonabike said:
Is that important to you?

Nope, the exclamation mark was there because I was surprised that someone somewhere thought they'd sell a lot of gloves in that colour combination. I'm guessing that's why they're going "cheap".

I like having bright hands on the bike.
It probably doesn't make any difference at all but I like to think it makes hands signals easier to see.

Manonabike

Über Member
longers said:
Nope, the exclamation mark was there because I was surprised that someone somewhere thought they'd sell a lot of gloves in that colour combination. I'm guessing that's why they're going "cheap".

I like having bright hands on the bike.
It probably doesn't make any difference at all but I like to think it makes hands signals easier to see.

+1

postman

Legendary Member
Well mine arrived there is no gel padding on the palms .But a little thicker cloth in that area .£10 great value .

Will now see how long they last .And boy are they bright .

Motorists should see the hand signals .

Top Bottom