CC Ecosse (East Central) post-Freeze RV Ride 10/1A

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Jane Smart said:
Goo a Sunday is ok with me too and it would be great to see you at one of our rides :sad:

The last one I was on was the famed "which way does the Garmin say now, HlaB?" Linlithgow / Blackness ride on 29th March last year. (That was a Sunday.) And, of course, riding again in Pedal For Scotland with the CC mob in September.

MrRidley

goo_mason said:
The last one I was on was the famed "which way does the Garmin say now, HlaB?" Linlithgow / Blackness ride on 29th March last year. (That was a Sunday.) And, of course, riding again in Pedal For Scotland with the CC mob in September.

Aye that was my first CC run and a good one it was too, i still remember those big hills at the start :laugh:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
bhoyjim said:
Aye that was my first CC run and a good one it was too, i still remember those big hills at the start :biggrin:

"those big hills" would probably feel quite a bit smaller now, after the 1000s of miles you've put in since then :smile:

T

goo_mason

They'll still be big for me, since I've only done one 'big' ride since PfS (Leith to Ed Park, then Peebles to Kinross, then Kinross to Cowdenbeath, then Edinburgh Waverley to Leith all in a day - just shy of 100 miles)....

Jane Smart

The Queen
I don't mind if we do "RV" or "organised" rides, long as we get the chance to meet up.

Only thing with me though, is I am not very good outside of Fife :thumbsup:

:biggrin:

goo_mason

Jane Smart said:
Only thing with me though, is I am not very good outside of Fife :laugh:

:wacko:

We'd better not take Jane to the pub for lunch when we're done on a non-Fife ride then, she'll probably smash the place up and get arrested. :smile:

D-Rider

goo_mason said:
The last one I was on was the famed "which way does the Garmin say now, HlaB?" Linlithgow / Blackness ride on 29th March last year. (That was a Sunday.)

Same here but I'm still lurking around and my Aberdeen exile is coming to an end soon and I'd be keen to come back out with you lot sometime...

.... and I'm getting a new bike next week so very excited! :laugh:

JiMBR

goo_mason said:
We'd better not take Jane to the pub for lunch when we're done on a non-Fife ride then, she'll probably smash the place up and get arrested. :laugh:

What do you mean 'probably'? :wacko:

Top Bottom