Scotland : Kingdom of Fife CC Ecosse (East) Ride - 16th March - Date changed !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Anybody else wanting to make it along to the ride?

D

Deleted member 20519

Don't think I'll be along at this one, sorry.

D

Deleted member 20519

Why not Jaz? Get along if you can.

I was thinking, if you're still having bike fit issues, we could look at your riding position and try to help. :thumbsup:

That's pretty much the problem. I can barely ride two miles right now, nevermind 50!

edindave

Über Member
That's pretty much the problem. I can barely ride two miles right now, nevermind 50!

OK, let;s take this back to your other thread... and we will hopefully see you on the ride. :smile:

Just one thing sprung to my mind... have your feet outgrown your shoes? Tight shoes would cause all sorts of discomfort! Over to the other thread with this chat though... else Sgt Captain (at least) Scoosh will be along ;)

Edited by Mod :ninja:

D

Deleted member 20519

OK, let;s take this back to your other thread... and we will hopefully see you on the ride. :smile:

Just one thing sprung to my mind... have your feet outgrown your shoes? Tight shoes would cause all sorts of discomfort! Over to the other thread with this chat though... else Sgt Scoosh will be along ;)

Naa, shoes are only two months old and fit perfectly!

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
I didnt realise your reason for not attending was bike fit :hyper:

As dave said get yourself along and we can try to help best we can, i really need to adjust my riding position cause im struggling this week with my 10 mile a day commute and i really shouldnt be :shy:

Snow here this morning, most of it is gone but lets hope it doesnt appear again before saturday :evil:
Long range forecast looks gloomy... the prediction is for the weather to break again on Thursday :rain::cold:
Should still be a fun ride (although I don't have mudguards so I don't recommend riding behind me!)

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Long range forecast looks gloomy... the prediction is for the weather to break again on Thursday :rain::cold:
Should still be a fun ride (although I don't have mudguards so I don't recommend riding behind me!)

I have mudguards but they are pretty hopeless so i wouldnt be riding behind me either :laugh:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Not a problem for most of us - you're usually so far off the front ... :bicycle:

:biggrin:

so far off the front ...
Why isn't there an emoticon for "by 'so far off the front' does Scoosh mean 'so far ahead' in which case :shy: or does Scoosh mean 'so far behind' in which case:B):cry:"?

(edited because the forum doesn't appear to allow inline quotations)

Top Bottom