Scotland : Kingdom of Fife CC Ecosse (East) Ride - 16th March - Date changed !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Does the route go over Knockhill ? apparently a nasty pothole has sprung up there and also apparently last weeks DCC MTT was postponed because of road works near Saline.

Andy Richards

If anyone wants a lift over from the polmont area then I have room for me plus two others . Just post up and I can pick you up from polmont station. Its a towbar mounted rack and I will have nice soft cloths to wrap the contact points so your bike won't be marked.. I know how precious we can be about these things. ....!
Fingers crossed for some nice weather..... Bring on the cake.

Andy

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Does the route go over Knockhill ? apparently a nasty pothole has sprung up there and also apparently last weeks DCC MTT was postponed because of road works near Saline.

Yeah the route goes up over knockhill, we will keep out eyes peeled for the pothole :smile: route thankfully goes no closer to saline than the knockhill junction so should miss any roadworks

Yeah the route goes up over knockhill, we will keep out eyes peeled for the pothole :smile: route thankfully goes no closer to saline than the knockhill junction so should miss any roadworks
I'm pretty certain folks said it was that big (the pothole) that it was obvious, yet somebody failed to see it and dissappeared into it and ended up damaging their wheels.

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
I'm pretty certain folks said it was that big (the pothole) that it was obvious, yet somebody failed to see it and dissappeared into it and ended up damaging their wheels.

We won't be going at any real speed especially as its all climbing around there and i'm sure we won't miss it (if its that big) :thumbsup:

Thanks for the heads up :becool:

Andy Richards

I think I will have to pull out of this ride. It seems the sickness bug has not yet left my house.Sorry for the late notice.

Andy

Fubar

Guru
Have a good ride tomorrow guys, honestly if I can manage Cleish Hill anyone can! Hope the weather stays dry for you and the wind is at your backs, most of the way anyway! Regards, Mark

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Dropping like flies here

Attending
1.Col5632
2.Rasmus
3.Tug Benson
4.Edwardoka
5.Edindave

Maybe Attending
1.HonestMan1910
2.Jazloc (looking unlikely)

Not Attending
1.Scoosh (unlikely - too many hills & rugby :sad: )
2.Fubar (too drunk from previous night to make it)
3.Get In The Van
4.GBC
5.Halfmanhalfbike
6.Sleekitcollie
7.Andy Richards

Top Bottom