Scotland : Kingdom of Fife CC Ecosse (East) Ride - 16th March - Date changed !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HonestMan1910

Über Member
Looking good so far for me to be there :bicycle:

Rasmus

Without a clever title
My faith in Scotrail takes a dent. A highly officious conductor would not allow me on the Alloa train since the door by the bike space was broken. I am on the train to Dunfermline via Haymarket. I haven't seen Ed or Jaz.

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
ofcourse i will...what am i talking about

i`ll head up to the alloa train ssation at the time the train was due in to see if anybody is on it

Rasmus

Without a clever title
It is possible that Ed bullied his way on to the Alloa train while I was in the ticket office - I dont know.

I can find my own way from Dunf Town to the start point.

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
It is possible that Ed bullied his way on to the Alloa train while I was in the ticket office - I dont know.

I can find my own way from Dunf Town to the start point.

If you get lost give me a shout and ill come find you but I'm sure you will manage it, think its about a mile from the station

ofcourse i will...what am i talking about

i`ll head up to the alloa train ssation at the time the train was due in to see if anybody is on it
I'll not be on it :sad: Slept in like the idiot I am

My faith in Scotrail takes a dent. A highly officious conductor would not allow me on the Alloa train since the door by the bike space was broken. I am on the train to Dunfermline via Haymarket. I haven't seen Ed or Jaz.
:cursing: Scotrail!!!

edindave

Über Member
HonestMan1910 and I abandoned a few miles out of Dunfermline, shortly after the rain turned to sleet/snow. At that point I was losing feeling in my fingers and knew that if I carried on I'd be struggling to change gears/brake after a while. :surrender:

Col, Tug and Rasmus are still out there...:ohmy:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
HonestMan1910 and I abandoned a few miles out of Dunfermline, shortly after the rain turned to sleet/snow. At that point I was losing feeling in my fingers and knew that if I carried on I'd be struggling to change gears/brake after a while. :surrender:

Col, Tug and Rasmus are still out there...:ohmy:

They're keen.........or daft :laugh: Horrible out there now. Think you did the sensible thing.

Top Bottom