Scotland : Kingdom of Fife CC Ecosse (East) Ride - Saturday 4th May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ShooglyDougie

Veteran
Was a great ride thanks guys, was good meeting you all. That downhill on cleish made the uphill bit well worth it :hyper:. and louch and his mad cow.

Had an awesome ride, was so good to finally put faces to names, although the weather was openly ridiculous :cold:
Great banter, the cow attack cracked me up, great scenery (who knew that Fife was so lumpy? Not I...), looking forward to the next ride already! I heard Arran mentioned a few times... well, in fairness I said it a few times! (Not nearly as much as the Tour of the Borders was mentioned, though :whistle:)

I didn't get to have a go at the Cleish Hill but had a good ride back to Alloa with Louch - we've all been there mate, to almost double the distance of your previous biggest ever ride is nothing short of amazing and I'm just glad I could be there to help keep you going.

Same goes to Mr. Messy who, presumably at the time of writing has finished his century ride (either that or he's still circling the Asda car park...)

Anyway, thanks for organising such a great day out, Colin - it was ace.

Cheers!
Ed (not a cow thief)

P.S. 3rd overall on that segment from the Larder to Loch Leven :becool:

Sorry guys, my bad...the naughty step is a cold unforgiving place... :angel: .
Tough ride...went over knockhill couple times to make sure was blowin a gale...:whistle: and yes broke the ton for first time...wish i'd done it in Alloa as suggested by Tug cos legs had seized when got off the train home :cry:
Thanks Col for arranging And Rasmus for being a gentleman even tho got home quicker...:thanks:

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
I got a few names mixed up, so can whoever lent me the cardigan let me know and I will return it now it's been washed. Cheers again , sav me turning back even earlier

Not much of a mention of what must be the earliest withdrawal from a ride known to man, or a link to the fall in the bush..........

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
who the hell had a cardigan with them????? didn`t know that was part of cycling gear

Top Bottom