CC Ecosse East

T d F or linlithgow?

• T d F

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Linthgow

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
joemaxi said:
My biggest concern would be holding all you atheletes up at my slowish pace!

Hah, athletes :smile::laugh: ... If I'm coming along, there will definitely be one non-athlete, but a slow girly on a heavy Trek hybrid :laugh:. I can confirm that the CC Ecosse crowd are a friendly bunch, just come along & enjoy the company.

Some of us may have got shiny new bikes, and/or have speeded up lots over the last year or so, but they haven't forgotten what it's like when you start out (again in some cases). Don't worry, there is no pressure, just friendly banter :thumbsup:.

See you soon?

T

joemaxi

Ok, count me in!

Riding in a group should be an experience!

Have to get more practice runs in so I can keep the pace!:smile:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
It looks like the 9th is winning, all who have doodled so far can make it then, apart from Scook, and even he said he might be able to make it after all :smile:

Is that enough advance warning Goo?

The 2 routes are still "joint favourites", 4 votes each so far ...
Really looking forward to meeting old and new CC Ecossers :laugh: :biggrin:

T

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Telemark said:
It looks like the 9th is winning, all who have doodled so far can make it then, apart from Scook, and even he said he might be able to make it after all :smile:

Is that enough advance warning Goo?

The 2 routes are still "joint favourites", 4 votes each so far ...
Really looking forward to meeting old and new CC Ecossers :laugh: :biggrin:

T

9th sounds good for me at the moment!

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
As has been said, no one gets left behind :smile:

Indeed looks like the 9th. Can a route be planned ( scoosh ;)ie perhaps) as this one sounds like a ride together, rather than a RV:wahhey:

joemaxi

I`m working on the 9th but if that is definetly the date then I can always put in a holiday request.

Just remember,I`m a fair weather cylist-so if it`s chucking it down I`ll give you lot a wave from my car!!:smile:

ACS

Legendary Member
joemaxi said:
I`m working on the 9th but if that is definetly the date then I can always put in a holiday request.

Just remember,I`m a fair weather cylist-so if it`s chucking it down I`ll give you lot a wave from my car!!:smile:

I'll bring an extra rain jacket :smile:

joemaxi

satans budgie said:
No such a thing as bad weather just bad kit ;)

Dunno about that!

I walked the west highland way last year in the worst weather they have had for years! It rained EVERY day nonstop! The paths were rivers and the wind chill was up to -16 in some parts. I spent a fortune on gortex jackets,boots,trousers ,etc and eventually mother nature found her way past the lot of them! The last 2 days were the most miserable days of my life walking in wet kit!

Now you know why I'm a fair weather cyclist!!:biggrin:

Top Bottom