Scotland : The Highlands CC Ecosse Lochs and Glens Tour #CONFIRMED#

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
100kms (62 miles) max days which, over say 7-8 hours is plenty - like a day round Arran really, 4 days in a row. I just don't want anyone thinking it is a pootle in the park - and that's @Edwardoka 's link...
He he, I saw the route elevation profile, will have lost at least a stone by then, training is on progress :thumbsup:
Will make sure that recruits are well aware ^_^
@Ellebells @heather68

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Is there a porterage service on this trip? My bike doesn't have a luggage rack (or mounts).

Do an @Edwardoka and carry everything in a rucksack.

Somebuddy

Über Member
I've just purchased some new panniers for Mrs S, and I'm taking her out on her first tour. A circumnavigation of Holland. Nice n flat to break her into touring. Anyway I would love to join you all on this mini tour but not if you are all 30 years younger than me!

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I've just purchased some new panniers for Mrs S, and I'm taking her out on her first tour. A circumnavigation of Holland. Nice n flat to break her into touring. Anyway I would love to join you all on this mini tour but not if you are all 30 years younger than me!
Haven't we met?
I'm sure you are younger than me :smile:

At the speed of a bicycle tour everyone is a whippersnapper, and the CC Ecosse rules are immutable:
- No-one left behind
- any bike will do
- there will be cake
- no stopping
- no shopping
- and @Pat "5mph" will find canine friends :wub:

Somebuddy

Über Member
Can I ask a question about the route...........
It appears to take in the A9 quite a bit, a big bit....... Can someone tell me that it is NOT a harem scarem heart in your mouth kinda, you might survive, you might not kinda tour!? Reassurance needed and I might believe the first answer I get!

Top Bottom