Scotland : The Highlands CC Ecosse Lochs and Glens Tour #CONFIRMED#

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
She has expressed an interest and has a shiny new bike that needs dirtied - just need to confirm the dates.
Cool!
I was considering to leave it if there was no other girls, but, having thought about it, I'm going to embark on a diet and strict training regime instead.
Failing that, the route will be loaded in the Garmin so getting there a day after the rest won't be a problem :laugh:

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Cool!
I was considering to leave it if there was no other girls, but, having thought about it, I'm going to embark on a diet and strict training regime instead.
Failing that, the route will be loaded in the Garmin so getting there a day after the rest won't be a problem :laugh:

Those Glasgow Boys can look after you, and remember it's a TOUR, not a race.

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Cool!

Pat if you're worried just think 100kms per day is still 38 miles short of your 100 mile PFS target - you'll have all day to do it and it will be great prep for PFS too!

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Pat if you're worried just think 100kms per day is still 38 miles short of your 100 mile PFS target - you'll have all day to do it and it will be great prep for PFS too!
Aye, I'm not worried about 100km a day, I'm worried about the hills, but at the same time really looking forward to the scenery.
Not planning to do the PfS on a loaded tourer ^_^

Aye, I'm not worried about 100km a day, I'm worried about the hills, but at the same time really looking forward to the scenery.
Not planning to do the PfS on a loaded tourer ^_^
You got over the Boagoullie and the Kintyre road with a loaded tourer. Aside from the Duke's pass there's nothing too awful. Drumochter and Slochd are both very gradual climbs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom