Are you coming

• Yes

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fubar

Guru
Might be coming after all, we'll see :whistle:

Hi Jazloc, in addition to my road bike I have a sort-of MTB (steel frame, bit heavy but manageable, gel seat, knobbly tyres), if you are struggling for a bike but really want to do the ride I could probably bring it with me?!? What height are you? I'm a short-arse so as long as your not too tall you should be ok. Let me know what you think.

That is ok course unless anyone else comes forward and offers to borrow you their Bianchi, Felt, carbon-jobby, etc etc...:laugh:

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Hi Jazloc, in addition to my road bike I have a sort-of MTB (steel frame, bit heavy but manageable, gel seat, knobbly tyres), if you are struggling for a bike but really want to do the ride I could probably bring it with me?!? What height are you? I'm a short-arse so as long as your not too tall you should be ok. Let me know what you think.

That is ok course unless anyone else comes forward and offers to borrow you their Bianchi, Felt, carbon-jobby, etc etc...:laugh:

I think he's about 5'5 so not much smaller/taller than you Mark :thumbsup:

CC Ecosse folk are just far too nice ;)

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
:scratch:Well my "maybe" has now become a "no can do" :cry: - have a great time, guys! Hopefully there will be another CC Ecosse ride soon ...
Here goes another rare opportunity to finally meet the famous (or should that be infamous :thumbsup:) Noodley ...

T

edindave

Über Member
I can't believe I'm going to miss the only two events of the summer. :cry:
There will be cycling... just not for me... but my 2y 7m boy on his first set of wheels...

7748846536_fd259b0e03.jpg

I wonder if Wiggo would approve of the design. :becool:

dhd.evans

Veteran
Going to repair the puncture I got last week, replace my front brake pads and take the bike out for a run. Might even bike it from home to Perth (30 miles there, 40 on the ride then 30 back? Sounds do-able! :rolleyes:).

When and where's the meet tomorrow?

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Going to repair the puncture I got last week, replace my front brake pads and take the bike out for a run. Might even bike it from home to Perth (30 miles there, 40 on the ride then 30 back? Sounds do-able! :rolleyes:).

When and where's the meet tomorrow?

Meeting Place: Statue in North Inch, Perth. Should be a photo here

Rasmus

Without a clever title
I have a social engagement in Glasgow in the evening, so I will need to actually make the train booking home this time (at 10 past 4). Depending on how speedily we get along, I might abandon the group somewhere on the inbound leg.

See you tomorrow.

Fubar

Guru
So updated list is:

dhd.evans
noodley
tug benson
snorri
rasmus
fubar
col5632 (now a definite)
scoosh
jazloc (bike availability dependent)
techmech ????
HJ - very likely :wahhey:

Any more for any more?

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Last week's experience of the Chapelhill Inn was not good - so I would recommend everyone to bring a 'piece' :hungry: and we can stop somewhere and have lunch together.

Also, ensure you have plenty of water, as, once again C'hill Inn was not a great success in this regard. :ohmy:

See you all tomorrow - and, for parking, I'd recommend the North Inch Community College Campus - free, good toilets/changing space and a gentle 5 min ride to the start on the cycle path.

D

Deleted member 20519

Last week's experience of the Chapelhill Inn was not good - so I would recommend everyone to bring a 'piece' :hungry: and we can stop somewhere and have lunch together.

Also, ensure you have plenty of water, as, once again C'hill Inn was not a great success in this regard. :ohmy:

See you all tomorrow - and, for parking, I'd recommend the North Inch Community College Campus - free, good toilets/changing space and a gentle 5 min ride to the start on the cycle path.

Does bringing a 'piece' mean lunch or just a bit of cake :birthday:

Top Bottom