CC Ecosse ride October

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

primalgeek

I also noticed that PrimalGeek has now signed up for the CycleChat UK team - PG, did you know that you are allowed to join more than one team, with your miles counting for all, i.e., you may want to join CC Ecosse, too. It would be nice to beat the Portugese team of 100 riders currently in 4th place (looks like not all of them are logging, though :thumbsup: )

More than happy to sign up to CC Ecosse... I'll just need to log my miles now :blush:.

Does anyone know if there is an easy way to download from Garmin Connect and upload to My Cycling Log or is it just log the historical miles for each week / month?

Coco

There is an import page but it uses a CSV file of a specific format. Not sure if you can get a matching file from the Garmin software. Might need tweaked in Excel.

:ohmy: the mighty magnatom, no less ^_^

Indeed! :smile: I decided that I might as well put the reasonable amount of miles I do a week to good use. I don't have a computer on my winter bike. You'll just have to believe me when I tell you I am averaging about 20mph at the moment....:whistle::biggrin:

Of course we believe you Mags, every single one of us

:whistle:
To be fair, over the last few days I've been measuring my speed in knots not miles per hour!!:blink:

I have never been soaked so thouroughly, so often in my life. Last night, despite having overshoes on there were puddles sloshing about in my shoes, and it wasn't far off that tonight!!

Damn good fun though! :rain::biggrin:

OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Indeed! :smile: I decided that I might as well put the reasonable amount of miles I do a week to good use. I don't have a computer on my winter bike. You'll just have to believe me when I tell you I am averaging about 20mph at the moment....:whistle::biggrin:

:laugh: are you saying that if you had a computer (that we can't see), that we would believe you more than we already do?

:angel:

T

ACS

Legendary Member
I managed 20 mph once, down hill with a meaty tail wind of course and it was just too scary so I won't be doing that again in a hurry. Drivers don't uderstand the dangers and despite their encourage to try again I will continue to resist and be careful. So I'm in awe of Mags andhis ability to stay alive at such high speed. :rolleyes:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Come guys, what is happening????

I don't seem to be able to get any enough time at the weekend to come along to one of these events - so I was wondering about an evening ride. in the summer a short ride over the forth road bridge might be a good idea as new folk could just ride the bridge and others could extend the ride further by riding to/from the bridge if they wanted to.

However at this time of the year it would have to be a night ride - any suggestions for where we could hold a night ride??

My thoughts are:-
The some of the paths around edinburgh
The new path around Loch Leven - we would all have to bring good lights though!!

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Hi pickup. They re-start pretty much whenever someone is talked into feels like organising one. :biggrin:

I'd offer but I'm not sure you all want to travel down to the Lakes
laugh.gif

Top Bottom