CC Ecosse ride October

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jane Smart

The Queen
Great pics and sorry I missed it.

My leg is quite sore, I will have pleasure in showing you all the bruise at the next CC Ecosse outing that I manage to get on

xx

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
I will have pleasure in showing you all the bruise at the next CC Ecosse outing that I manage to get on

I'm sure it'll be our pleasure, Jane!!!
biggrin.gif

OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Great pics and sorry I missed it.

My leg is quite sore, I will have pleasure in showing you all the bruise at the next CC Ecosse outing that I manage to get on

xx

:sad: hope you get better soon, and that it hasn't put you off cycling :whistle:
I am sure your bruise will be faded away long before the next CC Ecosse ride :thumbsup:

Take care

T

Andy Richards

Apologies for not coming out , and for not telling you all that I wasn't coming. My wife wasnt too well over the weekend so I was looking after the kids. Glad you all had a good run though and hope to get out with you all some time over the winter. To all the injured ... Get well soon. That includes injured bikes !

Andy

OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
My better half doesn't cycle... yet :rolleyes:. She recently bought a bike but has only been out for a quick 10 min pootle round our estate.
:laugh: she's got the bike, it's a slippery slope :thumbsup: . You've got some lovely quiet places for cycling round your area, to start off an addiction :ohmy: , if you play your cards right. Almondell Country Park, the Canal in either direction (cake at Ratho or the Park Bistro E of Linlithgow) ...

Apologies for not coming out , and for not telling you all that I wasn't coming. My wife wasnt too well over the weekend so I was looking after the kids. Glad you all had a good run though and hope to get out with you all some time over the winter. To all the injured ... Get well soon. That includes injured bikes !

Hope your wife is feeling better!
See you next time, Andy :hello:

Totally off topic

My Cycling log

CC Ecosse - 5th in the table with only 19 riders registered.
Top effort people

Hehe .. and that's with some people having stopped recording their mileage on MyCyclingLog when Cyclogs was resurrected a few months back. They have kindly stood still and allowed me to overtake them :whistle: :tongue: .
(Guys, I don't mind being overtaken again :cry: :angel: ;) , but please DO get off your lazy back sides and at least add your weekly or monthly totals (saying so in the "comments" to avoid confusing the rival teams) - who knows, we may even get to 4th place. It'll only take a couple of minutes, honest :thumbsup:

Back on topic

When's the next CC Ecosse ride ?:tongue:

OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
June ? Warmer weather
thumbsup.png

wink.gif

:laugh: 15C outside just now ... balmy

T

Coco

Hehe .. and that's with some people having stopped recording their mileage on MyCyclingLog when Cyclogs was resurrected a few months back. They have kindly stood still and allowed me to overtake them :whistle:  :tongue: .
Ah, that's why people are asking to join... :smile:

OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Ah, that's why people are asking to join... :smile:

:ohmy: the mighty magnatom, no less ^_^
I also noticed that PrimalGeek has now signed up for the CycleChat UK team - PG, did you know that you are allowed to join more than one team, with your miles counting for all, i.e., you may want to join CC Ecosse, too. It would be nice to beat the Portugese team of 100 riders currently in 4th place (looks like not all of them are logging, though :thumbsup: )

Actually it was Satan's Budgie who first mentioned MCL :hello:

How about a RV to my house? All welcome, as I cannot really cycle just now

??

x

That sounds like a great idea, looks like some of the boys are keen to see you :rolleyes: ;) .
Just name the time and PM us about where to find you?

:wahhey: Here comes the next CC Ecosse ride.
Happy to meet up near the FRB somewhere if others want to RV on the way to Jane's.

T

Top Bottom