Scotland : Kingdom of Fife CC Ecosse Round The Forth Ride - Sat 15th Sept

Are you coming

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Cycled home at 1am this morning from SWMBO's house and i got lucky cause the wind was either behind or to the side of me :smile:

I'm praying for decent weather tomorrow :smile:

sleekitcollie

still planning to come along tommorow , still wait and see how i feel after the nightshift , what time at the shell garage again ? .

Rasmus

Without a clever title
Something's come up, so I will unfortunately for sure be unavailable tomorrow.

Enjoy the ride - I'll see you on the next one.

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
I'm still on for tomorrow, Col I'll see you at the usual place on Greenshank Road at 09:30ish? Mark

Ok no problems :thumbsup:

Updated List:

Attending
Col5632
Tug Benson
Jazloc
Fubar (Less than Likely) :sad:
Scoosh (oh YES !) :smile:

Maybe
TechMech
Telemark
Andy Richards
Pedrosanchezo

MrGrumpy
HonestMan1910
Sleekitcollie

Not Attending
MissyR
Touche
ACS
Get In The Van
Normskirys
Swl
Scotmitchy
Dhd.Evans
Arranandy
Rasmus
Noodley

Fubar

Guru
Cycled home at 1am this morning from SWMBO's house and i got lucky cause the wind was either behind or to the side of me :smile:

I'm praying for decent weather tomorrow :smile:

Looks like the wind will die down and the rain will stay off, might even get a wee bit of :sun:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
I'm now an MtL :wahhey:
Wot's that in plain English? :scratch: I think I can guess, from the smiley ^^^

I've just cycled the work Brommie :wub: home, for going to a meeting on Monday (train & bike ... Oxford by bike is a bit far in just over 2 days:evil:).

Back on topic:
I'll see how it goes, still a "maybe" at the moment, will have to decide in the morning.
If I can join you guys, I'll either be there on time or give you a call if I am running late.

T

D

Deleted member 20519

Wot's that in plain English? :scratch: I think I can guess, from the smiley ^^^

I've just cycled the work Brommie :wub: home, for going to a meeting on Monday (train & bike ... Oxford by bike is a bit far in just over 2 days:evil:).

Back on topic:
I'll see how it goes, still a "maybe" at the moment, will have to decide in the morning.
If I can join you guys, I'll either be there on time or give you a call if I am running late.

T

I think it means 'more than likely'. Unfortunately I'm a no :sad:

Andy Richards

I posted up on the private chat thingy that I am unlikely to be out due to work. Here is hoping that thisevenings nice weather holds for you tomorrow. Are you still leaving the park and ride at 10 to ride clockwise round the river ? Just on the off chance that I can stay awake long enogh. I coulp possibly come over for the start then ride round with you all untill Polmont....In bed by noon..ZZZZZZZZZZ

Andy

Top Bottom