Scotland : Kingdom of Fife CC Ecosse Round The Forth Ride - Sat 15th Sept

Are you coming

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Just PM'd you - barring disasters I intend to be there, though if it's just Jamie, Col, Jazloc and me I might be getting an ambulance home! What about Mr Scoosh?!?

Me also, 48 miles on saturday and i thought about giving up on arthurs seat :laugh:

I might end up getting some spare time on Saturday after all. Not enough to do the full route, but I might ride up to meet you somewhere in the vicinity of Grangemouth, and maybe join your for some cake at Culross if that is still on the schedule.

Glad to hear it, wouldnt be the same without you :bicycle:

Mr Scoosh is a Maybe - mainly dependent on Mrs Scoosh - she of the broken humerus. :cry:

Give a Facebook nudge [:boxing:] to HonestMan and Sleekitcollie too - their navigation would be handy and Sleekit's stories of driving the Olympic flame around the country should be good ! :biggrin:

Hope you can make it and ill drop them a message and see what they say, i know John has been poorly recently and ended up in hospital because of it :sad:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
I know John has been poorly recently and ended up in hospital because of it :sad:
Give him my/our best for for a speedy return to :bicycle: and GWS :hugs:

sleekitcollie

hi guys , thanx for the shout , id like to come along for the ride but nightshift friday and not home till 8am ish , i will see how i feel ( and weather sorry ) and drop col a txt of sat morning ,
hope to see u all then , ill bring along my photo album of the torch relay's ( 900 ish pics ) and bore u all .. ha ha . wouldnt do that . good to be back .
oh and i have a 'new steed ' might bring that along ... ;)

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
hi guys , thanx for the shout , id like to come along for the ride but nightshift friday and not home till 8am ish , i will see how i feel ( and weather sorry ) and drop col a txt of sat morning ,
hope to see u all then , ill bring along my photo album of the torch relay's ( 900 ish pics ) and bore u all .. ha ha . wouldnt do that . good to be back .
oh and i have a 'new steed ' might bring that along ... ;)

Glad to hear you might make it along, ill update the list to include you as a maybe :thumbsup:

Edit: Updated list

Attending
Col5632
Tug Benson
Jazloc
Fubar (More than Likely)

Maybe
Arranandy
TechMech
Telemark
Andy Richards
Pedrosanchezo
Scoosh
MrGrumpy
HonestMan1910
Sleekitcollie

Not Attending
MissyR
Touche
ACS
Rasmus
Get In The Van
Normskirys
Swl
Scotmitchy
Dhd.Evans

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
I think this is how the list stands atm, hopefully get atleast a few more confirmed before saturday :cycle:

Attending
Col5632
Tug Benson
Jazloc
Fubar (More than Likely)

Maybe
TechMech
Telemark
Andy Richards
Pedrosanchezo
Scoosh
MrGrumpy
HonestMan1910
Sleekitcollie
Rasmus

Not Attending
MissyR
Touche
ACS
Get In The Van
Normskirys
Swl
Scotmitchy
Dhd.Evans
Arranandy

Fubar

Guru
I think this is how the list stands atm, hopefully get atleast a few more confirmed before saturday :cycle:

Attending
Col5632
Tug Benson
Jazloc
Fubar (More than Likely)

Maybe
TechMech
Telemark
Andy Richards
Pedrosanchezo
Scoosh
MrGrumpy
HonestMan1910
Sleekitcollie

Not Attending
MissyR
Touche
ACS
Rasmus
Get In The Van
Normskirys
Swl
Scotmitchy
Dhd.Evans
Arranandy

Was Rasmus not a "maybe, somewhere along the route, hanging about the cake stop :mrpig:" kind-of guy??

Fubar

Guru
Changed now, i think i did update one list with Rasmus as a maybe but fogot to change it on the main list :laugh:

Cool, it wouldn't be the same without Rasmus flying past me at every given opportunity... ;)

Rasmus

Without a clever title
Cool, it wouldn't be the same without Rasmus flying past me at every given opportunity... ;)
Sorry to disappoint, but my participation is turning towards unlikely. I have a minor mechanical issue that I want to make sure is completely sorted before taking on any larger rides.

D

Deleted member 20519

Bike's just been given a through clean, cleaned everything on it, the wet weather hasn't been kind to it. A few scratches have shown up, the back wheel's untrue and there's something wrong with the gears. I will test ride it tomorrow and see what's wrong and then have a go at fixing it. It's a damn good bike though! :biggrin:

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Think i`ll go out a wee ride myself tomorrow when i get back from work, be warned it`s going to be windy tomorrow...

going to test myself on the logie kirk climb. there is a competition on the climb at the end of the month, the climb is just under a mile long but can still be a bitch, my best time just now is 9 minutes 19 seconds and am sitting 53rd of 79 riders...hoping to improve that over the next week
heres the ride on strava
http://app.strava.com/segments/914182

this is the competition, i doubt i would be in the top 10 but if i get a good time i would be happy
http://logiekirk.stirlingbikeclub.org.uk/about.html

Top Bottom