Scotland : Kingdom of Fife CC Ecosse Round the Forth - Sat 31st August

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Do we know what route we're doing?

If I'm parked on the south of the river should I cycle over to the start point or will you guys be heading my way anyway?

I have a feeling we will try the same way as last time :smile:

Meet point is Shell garage in South Queensferry

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
I'm debating my route just now. Think I will cycle to start, meeting you both in rosyth, then after lunch I will turn back and head home

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
I'm debating my route just now. Think I will cycle to start, meeting you both in rosyth, then after lunch I will turn back and head home

Thats more or less what Jamie done did the last time we done did the route, you wanting to meet us at the north side of the bridge?
:rolleyes:

DougieAB

Getting the messages
My first CC Ecosse ride was the Redstone Rig ride the other Sunday. I found the pace ok but on speaking to Telemark she said that this was faster than any of the CC rides she has been on before. My wife is thinking about coming along to the run on Saturday and is worried about the pace of the ride. She will have no problem with the distance as she has completed 50 mile runs on several occasions. Do these rides naturally split into two groups to suit both the faster riders and those travelling at a more leisurely pace?

DougieAB

Getting the messages
Thanks for the reply, it's just that I know how frustrating it can get if you are always waiting on someone else. Went out with my wife during the winter last year and because I was going slower than my normal pace I was frozen solid by the time we got home.:cold: Must admit her pace has quickened a fair bit since then.:bicycle:

Top Bottom