Scotland : Kingdom of Fife CC Ecosse Round the Forth - Sat 31st August

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
We have pretty much all been the slowest on a cc ride at some point or other( happy to be corrected) and iv yet to hear anyone complain . It's a group ride for social purposes, not a speed demon day out. We do that in our own time :smile:

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
We have pretty much all been the slowest on a cc ride at some point or other( happy to be corrected) and iv yet to hear anyone complain . It's a group ride for social purposes, not a speed demon day out. We do that in our own time :smile:

Couldnt have said it better myself, the more the merrier :thumbsup:

Fubar

Guru
My first CC Ecosse ride was the Redstone Rig ride the other Sunday. I found the pace ok but on speaking to Telemark she said that this was faster than any of the CC rides she has been on before. My wife is thinking about coming along to the run on Saturday and is worried about the pace of the ride. She will have no problem with the distance as she has completed 50 mile runs on several occasions. Do these rides naturally split into two groups to suit both the faster riders and those travelling at a more leisurely pace?

The pace won't be anything like Redstone Rigg, I don't think anyone will be champing at the bit to go fast and as @Louch says it is a social ride.

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Offt it's going to be windy for you guys

za8uhu9e.jpg

A bit blowy!

Top Bottom