Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Whippet 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whippet 3

• All of the above

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
As there has been a lot of interest in the idea of getting CycleChat Jersey made up, it is time to move to the next stage, choosing a design. So far there are four contenders:
BTFB1
untitledstitched30ed7.jpg

untitledstitched32wd0.jpg

whippet1
Cycle%20Chat%20Jersey-001.jpg
whippet2
Cycle%20Chat%20Jersey-002.jpg
whippet3
Cycle%20Chat%20Jersey-003.jpg

Bigtallfatbloke

I would wear either Whippet one or two if it were available in a size big enough...(the nike sports shirt I am wearing at the moment is size xxl GB 47/48 193cm French D60)...tie me down to one and I'd go with 2 (black orange white) 'cos it goes with my shorts better....and I am a fashion aware 'dude' lol!

...forget about my design...whippet took it a stage better.

Tynan

Veteran
I llke 1 but they're all ok barring the last one which is a bit weak colour wise

zip to the navel please

Bigtallfatbloke

I think th ecool factor is important...and on that level the Black and orange one definatly wins. I am already super cool and bloody good looking but a shirt like this wouldn't do my cool image any harm:biggrin:

Chris James

Über Member
I prefer whippet1, but quiite like all of them.

I find it strange that people says they like their shirt to 'match' their shorts - do they only wear shirts with black on them? I think the shirt should really be in forum colours but as I say, I think they all look good. The only reservation I have about whippets design is whether the writing is too wide, going the full width of the shirt. Could one read it? Still, that can come out in the final design.

Oh yeah, another vote for navel zip.

postman

Legendary Member
Cycle Chat jersey.

O.K ever one have been onto ENDURA in Scotland 01506 497749. Shirts a one off set up cost of 60 pounds.Any number of colours.A minimum order of 15 shirts per order.Sizes L 36-39 XL -39-41 XXL -42-44.Short sleeved,short zip road jersey.Cost 35 pounds.A discount is available on a larger order of more than 15.But i don't know how much bigger.I can vouch for the quality of thes shirts i ordered many shirts jackets shorts bib longs thermal bib longs.Over a period of six months when i purchased for the Royal Mail Leeds c.c.They are as spectacular now as when first bought.We won't go far wrong trusting this company.

postman

Legendary Member
Made my choice but i will have the one that gets the most votes.And a big well done to you all for the positive comments and to admin for your support.

Chris James

Über Member
Just out of interest, are the measurements the measurements of the actual shirt or the size of person they should fit?

If the former then it makes it easier to check against the shirts I already have. If the latter then it comes down to guesswork as to what sort of fit the shirt is supposed to have.

Bigtallfatbloke

is the material stretchy..like lycra?.....the xxl size is too small for me (at the moment)...so extra stretchy is my only hope.;)

Top Bottom