CC'ers spotted on the commute...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Saw Tim O going onto Chelsea Bridge as I was at the lights this afternoon. My second 'spot' of the ride, although the first fella isn't strictly a CC member (to my knowledge)...

Saw Boris J on the Embankment and scalped him nicely :evil: He caught me up at a red light just after I passed and I turned to ask him if this was one of his new Olympic lanes (they have just painted a big solid line in the middle of the road there - and I noticed the 5 rings). He said something along the lines of "Errr, yeah but it's errr, not in operation". I couldn't remember if cyclists are allowed in them or not and perhaps he couldn't either and was covering himself, lol. Lights changed so I said "See ya" and off I went. Had a quick look behind further up the road by Westminster but no sign of him.

scouserinlondon

Gaz whooshed past to my left just psat Stockwell tube this morning.

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
I don't know enough faces to recognise anyone and I have a tiny commute from Clapham to Denmark Hill. I'm the one plodding along at 10mph on my heavy hybrid holding up the traffic and sometimes wearing a Yakkay helmet and pink Altura jacket.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Today I saw Skrypckbass (sp?) going the other way at mayday.
And Thomas1 came past me on clapham south, although he didn't realise, probably because I was plodding along at 12mph as I just had a puncture and was too lazy to pump enough air in the new tube with my small pump, so popped into evans in clapham.

Gaz whooshed past to my left just psat Stockwell tube this morning.
Which one was you?

D

Deleted member 20519

Never seen a fellow CC'er or Youtuber, probably never will. I *might* maybe see Magnatom one day, but I doubt it.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Will someone please come and play in Croydon! I hardly ever see any other cyclists at all let alone CCers. There's not even anyone to chase down.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Will someone please come and play in Croydon! I hardly ever see any other cyclists at all let alone CCers. There's not even anyone to chase down.
You are going into croydon in the morning?
SkyrcpkychickBass (SP?) sometimes goes into croydon from streatham way.

Top Bottom