CC'ers spotted on the commute...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lyrical

fen x
You will see one of us eventually, plenty of us use CS7. however, how will you know if any of us are cycle chatters?

Creep around the internet, figure out who rides what, uses what gloves, shorts etcetc and randomly turn around at the lights one day and say gaz, I am your father.

Or something to that extent.

I'm an easy spot, Red/White Specialized Secteur, Fox racing tops, black shorts + set of shades.

Stop and say "Hi fen!"

Reactions: gaz

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
i think ive gone past 4 riders in my entire 3 weeks of day in day out commuting! most going the other way but one bloke i caught (and passed) on a hill only for him to roll into the office next door 10 minutes later!

anyone else ride the A391 from stenalees to carclaze or the B3742 from roche to stenalees?? lol. if so im the oaf on the massive black and white Allez!

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
I'm an easy spot, Red/White Specialized Secteur, Fox racing tops, black shorts + set of shades.

Stop and say "Hi fen!"

Hmm, so I'm on the lookout for a Red Spesh, ridden by a geezer in black shorts and shades, on CS7 somewhere :tongue: Good luck with that one... ten-a-penny! You need to get yourself a special costume or something, to make yourself stand out.

p.s. I go through Wimbledon - Wandsworth common - CLapham South - CS7 - Kennington Rd - Blackfriars - St Pauls
and back again, Mon-Fri. I'll keep my eyes peeled :smile:

Lyrical

fen x
[QUOTE 1891321, member: 1314"]I do Wimbledon (starting from Surbiton) through Tooting/Wandsworth/CS7 en route to Clerkenwell. I'll keep an eye out.[/quote]

It's a date!

Hmm, so I'm on the lookout for a Red Spesh, ridden by a geezer in black shorts and shades, on CS7 somewhere :tongue: Good luck with that one... ten-a-penny! You need to get yourself a special costume or something, to make yourself stand out.

p.s. I go through Wimbledon - Wandsworth common - CLapham South - CS7 - Kennington Rd - Blackfriars - St Pauls
and back again, Mon-Fri. I'll keep my eyes peeled :smile:

I can stuff some socks down there to make me a bit easier to spot?

OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Did you confuse us with the Gaz, I am your father mother.

Stop and say "Hi fen!"

Hmm. I suspect I shall be talking to strangers a lot now ^_^

I usually* meet CS7 at Tooting Broadway, and ride up to E&C. Home the other way.**

I usually wear a YACF jersey :tongue: , but sometimes a garish red, yellow and mauve*** Clarion jersey.

I either ride a bestickered black fixed with an S3X hub or a dark blue Orbit with a Clarion decal on the top tube.

I'm not as fast as Gaz or Origamist.****

* Well, I think I'm more often now coming over Streatham Hill and through the back way on the inward commute, as that means I can ride with my partner to her work.

** Well, sometimes I go along Embankment and through Wandsworth or to Richmond Park...

*** Don't blame me - blame the Spanish republic! That's where we have the colours from. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Brigades

**** In common with 99.5% of the riders on CS7

Reactions: gaz
Stopped and had a chat with Scoosh as he was doing his boy scout duty for the day by guiding some LEJOG riders to a place to lay their weary heads.

Top Bottom