CC'ers spotted on the commute...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MattE

Regular
Any of you lot ride from euston / kings x towards paddington at about 0730 - 0800, thats my daily commute and there are loads of cyclists around, we need a CC logo for the bike / bag to id us all!!

M@

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Any of you lot ride from euston / kings x towards paddington at about 0730 - 0800, thats my daily commute and there are loads of cyclists around, we need a CC logo for the bike / bag to id us all!!

M@

Someone did some stickers recently.
And of course there are shirts (as in my avatar), now in the planning stage of a new batch being made.

I don't like the CC jersey much. Too much white for a muck magnet like myself.

I shouldn't say it, but I'm almost always wearing a yacf jersey*, and my tourer has 'Clarion CC' on the top tube.

* On Friday Night Rides, I wear a Fridays jersey.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Someone did some stickers recently.
And of course there are shirts (as in my avatar), now in the planning stage of a new batch being made.

Threadjack alert** )))Klaxxon noise sounds(((

Mate - what's the scoop with the jerseys? Was Mr Hippo making investigations or is there a plan B?

Er... back on subject, I spotted precisely nobody in the past few weeks.

As you were :whistle:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Threadjack alert** )))Klaxxon noise sounds(((

Mate - what's the scoop with the jerseys? Was Mr Hippo making investigations or is there a plan B?

Er... back on subject, I spotted precisely nobody in the past few weeks.

As you were :whistle:

Announcement re the shirts coming soon.
Admin is on the case.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
You on a blue Trek? I think it might have been you who shot past me at high speed between Catford and Bromley this evening. If it was you, I'd almost caught up with you when you turned off at the bottom of Bromley Hill...

d.

No mate.
I'm off work this week and when I do commute it's a green Kona

Top Bottom