CC'ers spotted on the commute...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Spotted Skolly about 6-6.15 pm navigating the motorway roundabout on Monday on Ashton Road in Bredbury - knew it was him - tall bloke, red top on his hybrid making rapid pace. I was in the 'car' taking my son to Decathlon for 'wellies'.

OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Skolly! LOL!

martint235

Dog on a bike
Martin235 spotted heading down Westminster Bridge road this afternoon. I was at the lights on Baylis Rd (next to Lambeth North tube), about to head down Kennington Rd.
Ooh I missed this one. Sorry I didn't say hi, would have done if I'd noticed.

I wonder if I'll see more or less when I start crossing the main commuting roads next week. Doubt I can see less, I've not seen anyone and only 2 people have seen me in 15 years I've coming down the Old Kent Road/Jamaica Road routes into London!

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Ooh I missed this one. Sorry I didn't say hi, would have done if I'd noticed.

I wonder if I'll see more or less when I start crossing the main commuting roads next week. Doubt I can see less, I've not seen anyone and only 2 people have seen me in 15 years I've coming down the Old Kent Road/Jamaica Road routes into London!
Ill keep my eye out for a golden lab riding along the old kent road and be sure to say hi.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Ill keep my eye out for a golden lab riding along the old kent road and be sure to say hi.
Well due to some issues moving stuff between Govt depts, if you don't see me tonight you won't be seeing me!! It's my last commute down the Old Kent Road in about half an hour.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
I'll be hitting the OKR at 6.10 through 6.25...red specialized allez elite, black gillet, bum bag (like a small rucksack 1)black lid and a go pro on the front bars.

puffing in the slow lane

martint235

Dog on a bike
I'll be hitting the OKR at 6.10 through 6.25...red specialized allez elite, black gillet, bum bag (like a small rucksack 1)black lid and a go pro on the front bars.

puffing in the slow lane
Just home. OKR was a nightmare, don't know why and hope it clears before you hit it. It was bad from Halfords to Deptford and didn't really clear until Sun in the Sands for me.

I managed about 14mph but had a load of stuff from work plus a trackpump so happy enough.

paulw1969

Ridley rider
so have i passed any CC'rs or has anyone passed me on the Nottingham road heading from either Long Eaton to Nottingham (Beeston, University Boulevard, Dunkirk) between 6.00 and 6:30am or the other way approx 3:30 onwards?....i'm the fat bloke on a black Ridley roadie, red and black rucksack, two rear reds and one bright front......and i'm usually looking the worse for wear:rolleyes:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Saw ZigZag (Rimas) this morning in Surrey Quays.
Only because I decided to use one of my alternate routes this morning.

Top Bottom