CC'ers spotted on the commute...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rancid

my route is from Norbury (SW16) to Wimbledon (SW19) at 7.30am and back again around 5pm.
Riding a single speed Charge Plug and not going to fast.
Theres a fair number of cyclists on the route i take, i susepct not a lot of them are CC's as they dont seem to care much for thier own safety.
Is there ever a good excuse for not wearing a hat or having some lights ?

OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
I usually wear a woolly hat!!

I wear a baseball hat for my commute.. is that ok? Lights, yeah I have a few of those.

I find that a baseball hat does not fit tight enough and can lift off at high speed (yeah right!) or in strong winds. I use a cycling cap that fits the head very well. The peak provides shade in sunlight and keeps the water off the glasses in the rain.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I find that a baseball hat does not fit tight enough and can lift off at high speed (yeah right!) or in strong winds. I use a cycling cap that fits the head very well. The peak provides shade in sunlight and keeps the water off the glasses in the rain.

It has flown off a couple of times.
One time as I was bombing up the A21 to home it flew off, luckily there was a cyclist behind me who caught it mid flight...:thumbsup:

I always wear a buff underneath which seems to stop it flying off.

Baseball hat for the commute, cycling cap for rides.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I
Why do I never see anyone? Come on there are CCers in South East London, we must cross paths sooner or later!!! :wacko: And I am fairly recognisable even on days I'm not wearing my FNRttC jersey!

Oh just remembered I did see Zigzag once.
I doubt i have ever seen another CCer either , but i am out in the sticks :blink:

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
1699900 said:
Yesterday evening, Croydon High Street, helmet cam, I pay road tax jersey. Gaz I'd suggest
Really? on a folder adrian? I undertook you by the glades? Cheeky I know :angel:
I thought I may have seen you a few weeks ago down by tooting on a white brompton.. I forget the date.

scouserinlondon

This morning, around 8.30 ish, Ambleside Avenue SW16, on a rec with a cyclechat jersey. Mikey perhaps?

Top Bottom