CC'ers spotted on the commute...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HovR

Über Member
I only see two other cyclists on my commute, and they're normally speeding down the hill whilst I'm going up it.
wink.gif

I doubt they're CC'ers, but if anyone here commutes around Gloucester, it could be you!

funnymummy

A Dizzy M.A.B.I.L
No idea if the chap was a CC'r or not, but this morn followed a hivis jacketed, rucksack wearing roadie up Western Road, he turned right onto the Lancing ind est...
I watched him fly past as I was waiting to turn out my drive, I could have overtaken him once on the road, but thought i'd check out his speed... I stayed behind him, doing a teeny bit under 30... He was flying!!

OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
...and Mr Brambles on the final bit of my ride from Bromley to Biggin Hill. He was having a rest at a bus shelter, and thank goodness for that because I needed a rest too.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
[QUOTE 1693636, member: 1314"]GAZ!!!!!!!

Just before Tooting Bec. He dropped me within 50 metres![/quote]
Good to see you again, even if it was only for a while. I slowed down to see if you would catch up by the lights but when I turned around I just saw a massive line of cyclists.

Keith Oates

Janner
I've never knowingly seen any out here, I wonder why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bromptonaut

Rohan Man
Anyone else's commute go around Bloomsbury/Fitzrovia/MidCity?

Do Euston - Chancery Lane daily (M-F) on a blue M6R. Gordon St > Malet St > Vernon Place > Kingsway > Carey St. No headgear, maybe a CC buff.

Top Bottom