CC'ers spotted on the commute...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Been a while since anyone's been spotted, it seems.

This morning, however, Butterfly & I were waiting at the lights at Tooting Broadway, when we spotted User1314 opposite, wearing a brightly-striped jersey. We waved, and he waved back, though I think it took him a while to realise who we were.

We were all turning onto CS7, but ours was a right turn, so we had to wait for a stream of traffic befre turning, so he was a fair bit ahead, even before he got across a pedestrian crossing just as the lights changed. It would have been nice to talk, but he was gone...

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Saw Tharg driving past the end of my road in his car... just as I was driving back to work yesterday to play 5-a-side after seeing my Daughter's end-of-Infants-School show. Shame on us both. :blush:

Ravenbait

Someone's imaginary friend
Since last Wednesday I have seen AndyGates, Chuffy and Baggy :thumbsup: . OK, so it wasn't strictly a commute, but we don't have a thread for CCers spotted on occasions other than commuting.

Sam

You're going to see me one day, I hope. Not commuting, as the prospect of my moving up there is vanishingly small, but I think you are one of the people I have known longest virtually without ever meeting. Didn't even get a chance when we zipped through Edinburgh in the liquid sunshine to catch the train last August :sad:

One day.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Ianrauk again, not sure he saw me, though might have heard the loud OI OI.

Heard the OI OI...
thumbsup.png

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Do you work near the Oval - or head in further?
I head in further. I work by baker street.

Ravenbait

Someone's imaginary friend
If anyone saw a woman on a ridiculously overloaded tourer traffic-jamming in London on Wednesday last week or Tuesday this week (I had a fishing rod on Tuesday) then that was me. I saw a few other cyclists and even spoke with one of them (asking directions between Kings Cross and Paddington).

Sam

jonparr

Regular
So any CCer's A23 north or south bound Croydon Gatwick? I see quite a few cyclists going northbound in the morning

I do Merstham to Salfords but usually stick to the cycle paths unless I've decided to take my road bike. Hit the A23 in Redhill, but that's about it.

Jonathing

Über Member
I'd be surprised if I haven't seen a CCer out and about given the amount who seem to live between Southampton, Gosport and Portsmouth. For work I'm usually riding in civvies on a plain black fixed with bull horn bars.

I know I've seen Cunobelin both at work and when he videoed me after riding into a wall.

A bit of a double take when I spotted Origamist this morning. He had gears! :ohmy:

He had a bit of a double take, too. I wasn't the only one on my bike. Butterfly was stoking, because we were on the tandem with camping gear aboard.

Nice to chat. :smile:

Top Bottom