CC'ers spotted on the commute...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I go through Timperley every day around 6:45 and 17:15.

I'm not seen an orange Raleigh on that route. If you see a black Specialized Allez and a white skid lid, that'll be me.

I saw User1314 this evening. Funnily enough just outside Mirch Masala, where we all met last night. Then again at Broadway, where we chatted briefly about the traffic (amount (lots) and the quality of driving (shoot))

Hip Priest

Veteran
I saw a bloke on the Town Moor in Newcastle who I recognised from his avatar on here, but I can't recall his username.

tiswas-steve

Über Member
I travel from Sydenham to Stockwell, Mon to Fri, 6.30 Am in the morn and the reverse from 4pm, on a White Specialized Allez Sport with a blue rucksack ... Be nice to say Hi to fellow CC,ers. ( if I'm going up Westwood Hill or College Road don't expect a chat, more of a puff ) ;-)

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Touche, going in the opposite direction ... usually somewhere before or after Liberton Brae, depending on how early I manage to get out of the house.

Are you still reading CC, Touche? Haven't seen you on here for a while, only out on the road!

:hello:

T

Andrew_P

In between here and there
So any CCer's A23 north or south bound Croydon Gatwick? I see quite a few cyclists going northbound in the morning

Origamist

Legendary Member
arallsopp spotted along Tooting Bec Rd at around 8am. He was a) staring at his chainring whilst in a world of his own, b) staring at a flappy velcro strap on his shoes whilst in a world of his own or c) staring at a flying ant he was about to run over whilst in a world of his own.

Top Bottom