CC'ers spotted on the commute...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Gaz saw me on Tuesday.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
[QUOTE 1867617, member: 1314"]Saw Origamist last Thursday and Friday mornings. Yep - Gaz this morning. (I slowed and stayed behind him again so he could build his confidence up by thinking he was faster! :thumbsup: )[/quote]
You caught me up at one point as well! Nearly knocked my confidence to the ground!

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
I also say a cheery hullo to other cyclists, but I have no idea if any use CC. Maybe we need some sort of club salute?

Ipswich based ? I am often in my CC top, I commute between Kirton and Great Blakenham via Colchester road

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I shall keep my eyes peeled! I vary my commute a lot, but it's always from near the mainline station to Farthing Road industrial estate.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
On the A21?
Am a regular twice a day A21 commuter also.

Yup. I've probably seen you without knowing who you are, but it depends what time you're en route...

My new regular morning route to work is down Bromley Hill to Catford, through the back streets to Peckham, then up to the Old Kent Road and along to Southwark. It doesn't work quite so well in reverse so I tend to go via Dulwich/Fountain Drive/Penge/Beckenham on the way home, but I've been experimenting a bit lately. The Peckham/Catford route is slightly flatter and shorter, but what I really want to find is a route without so many damn traffic lights.

d.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Yup. I've probably seen you without knowing who you are, but it depends what time you're en route...

My new regular morning route to work is down Bromley Hill to Catford, through the back streets to Peckham, then up to the Old Kent Road and along to Southwark. It doesn't work quite so well in reverse so I tend to go via Dulwich/Fountain Drive/Penge/Beckenham on the way home, but I've been experimenting a bit lately. The Peckham/Catford route is slightly flatter and shorter, but what I really want to find is a route without so many damn traffic lights.

d.

Yup, A21 from Orpington to Lewisham.
Ride a green Kona, mornings usually about 8.15-8.30, evenings 5.30-6.00pm.

I know what you mean about the traffic lights. My average speed takes a brutal killing because of those :laugh:

Top Bottom