CC'ers spotted on the commute...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
No mate.
I'm off work this week and when I do commute it's a green Kona

Ah, well it was someone else with the same penchant for drawing on their arms anyway. ^_^

d.

I saw Origamist today. Came up behind him, bizarrely, in Balham, but, more true to form, I couldn't actually catch him.

Shortly after, I saw a guy on a Pearson Touche trackstanding at Tooting Bec. He had a helmet cam and a rack-mounted rear-facing one (both Contours, I think). I thought it might have been Gaz, but then I went past him, so either he was taking it really easy or it was someone else.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I saw Origamist today. Came up behind him, bizarrely, in Balham, but, more true to form, I couldn't actually catch him.

Shortly after, I saw a guy on a Pearson Touche trackstanding at Tooting Bec. He had a helmet cam and a rack-mounted rear-facing one (both Contours, I think). I thought it might have been Gaz, but then I went past him, so either he was taking it really easy or it was someone else.
Now this is a strange world....

As I also saw Mr O today in Balham/ clapham south (in the morning) and I also caught up with him... Truth be told I saw him doing his little additional route and I knew I could take a short cut to catch him up ;)

I thought I recognised the bike but you went flying past me that I thought it couldn't have been. Legs where feeling a little stiff today so I was taking it easy.

Miquel In De Rain

No Longer Posting
Always been impressed by Mr O,he looks fast in his videos.

Someone look out for me on the Mile End Road,riding a Charge Plug Fixie with bull horn bars.Cheers.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I was in a red jersey, but not my usual yacf one. I'm so happy to have done a double spot in about 200m!

Classy trackstand, btw, :thumbsup:

Jezston

Über Member
I don't like the CC jersey much. Too much white for a muck magnet like myself.

I shouldn't say it, but I'm almost always wearing a yacf jersey*, and my tourer has 'Clarion CC' on the top tube.

* On Friday Night Rides, I wear a Fridays jersey.

That reminds me - I saw someone in a YACF jersey pass just outside my work (Sloane Avenue) one afternoon a few weeks back and meant to post something but realised this is kind of the wrong forum!

Don't suppose that was you was it?

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I think I saw Vernon today near the Eccup reservoir (on the West Yorks cycle route), except he was on a roadie.

Edit: it wasn't Vernon, but it sure looked like him :blush:

Top Bottom