Celebrate with me a brief moment of glory

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Chuffing well done, Auntie. Keep it up!

Young Un

Oh I did read it properly, and just to check, I have just read it again, and yet it still sounds snobby. Perhaps it is not helped by the way in which I have understood/read your previous posts.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Good job, then that you did not read my comments when I was running second in the fantasy Giro De Italia thread then. ;):blush::biggrin::wacko::ohmy::ohmy::biggrin:;)

I was the only girly in that as well. :biggrin::blush::biggrin::biggrin:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Young Un said:
Oh I did read it properly, and just to check, I have just read it again, and yet it still sounds snobby. Perhaps it is not helped by the way in which I have understood/read your previous posts.

Auntie Helen is perfectly capable of winning her own arguments, but I think you have mis-read her OP. She admits it is just a random blip. If you would like to see "Snobby" did you see young "Cav's" behaviour and hear his comments when he won a stage on Thursday in Qatar. ;)

Young Un

Yes I realise what she is trying to say, it is just the way that she has said it, which to me sounds very 'I am better than you, and I am a girl, so there'

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I venture to suggest that she was doing so in a light-hearted manner, and​
was pleased to be in the lead. Ask any of the people on the ride with her yesterday, what their impression would be.​

Top Bottom