Celebrate with me a brief moment of glory

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redjedi

Über Member
I've only just heard of this site, so I've also signed up.

I will be putting in my details tonight. Is there any objection to back dating records for the month, using the same distance and time for my daily commute?

Actually I may do January as well, so I can get the CC ride in. 49.5 miles is something worth recording for me :tongue:

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
I don't thinks so, I backdated mine as I want a backup record to my own spreadsheet

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Kudos Auntie Helen. It's been nasty weather. One of the nights I went out for a cycle it was a mild blizzard. You're got an extremely good mileage with how bad the weather has been.

OP
OP
Auntie Helen

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
The more the merrier on Cyclogs, Redjedi! I find it really helps my willpower to have CC people to race against, even if they don't know they're in a race!

Thanks Marinyork for your comments! I have been trying really hard so far this month to keep up the mileage but I suspect it may reduce a bit now as work and other things increase. I'm still trying hard to stay ahead of Ianrauk though!

OP
OP
Auntie Helen

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Aperitif said:
PS - I used to record kms on Cyclelogs for the CC team Auntie - regular 275km a week + whatever at the weekends. I'll start putting it up again if it makes any difference to team CC :tongue:
Forgot to comment on this previously Aperitif, I think you should log your miles/kms, it's always interesting to see how people are doing distance-wise and of course to help the CC team stay above CycleSocial! Even if you do consign me to the depths with your vast distances!

OP
OP
Auntie Helen

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Well Sittingduck I happen to live on this rather pleasant geographical feature called the Tendring Plain which is... a large plateau! There are a couple of hills which are inconvenient (where rivers like the Colne or Stour have cut their way through the Tendring Plain) but our hills are at least the right sort of hills, i.e you go down and then up (so can get halfway up on the momentum from the down) rather than the Hilly London hills which are up then down - how stupid is that!

Panter

Just call me Chris...
MacBludgeon said:
Young Un, sorry???????????????????????? most puzzling attack I've seen on CC so far and there are plenty to choose from:biggrin:

+1

Well done Aunti Helen, I think I may join this Year, anything to help with a bit of motivation :biggrin: (and at least then no-one else will have to worry about being at the bottom :tongue:)

OP
OP
Auntie Helen

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
And FatFellaFromFelixstowe wins the competition for shortest ride logged on Cyclogs yesterday (read the Cyclechat Daily Rides Feed!)!

Panter, you should join as well, it does make for great motivation!

OP
OP
Auntie Helen

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Celebrations over. Just got back from a longish ride to buy some Schwarzwälder Schinken from Lidl in Clacton... and I've dropped a place. Well done Mr Oates!

Next thing I know Ianrauk will be above me...

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Auntie Helen said:
And FatFellaFromFelixstowe wins the competition for shortest ride logged on Cyclogs yesterday (read the Cyclechat Daily Rides Feed!)!

Thanks, what do I win ? Had to take the bus again this morning as the local roads again were just to icey grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ;)

Top Bottom