Celebrity spotting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DaveReading

Don't suffer fools gladly (must try harder!)
Daughter-in-law told me today that her parents were trail-walking in the Yosemite a week or so ago when a gang of Secret Service men descended on them, searched them, and then told them that they about to encounter the President, who duly stopped and exchanged some pleasantries with the Limey visitors.

I give up, I can't top that.

stephec

Legendary Member
Daughter-in-law told me today that her parents were trail-walking in the Yosemite a week or so ago when a gang of Secret Service men descended on them, searched them, and then told them that they about to encounter the President, who duly stopped and exchanged some pleasantries with the Limey visitors.

On a similar note I was once pounced on by some plain clothed coppers one night.

After working in a pub one night whilst at college I took a shortcut home through an industrial estate. All of a sudden I'm surrounded by six blokes shouting and waving warrant cards, they all looked more than a bit pissed off when they realised the trap had been sprung prematurely as one of them moaned, "it's not him."

Non of them were famous though.

Mark Grant

Acting Captain of The St Annes Jombulance.
Walking in Greenwich Village NY with the family a few years ago Leonardo DiCaprio cycled the other way on the sidewalk, we had to both move sideways to make way for each other.

Tim Hall

A remote working colleague was on the phone today. Apparently his road was full of blacked out Range Rovers as the son of his neighbours is going out with "somebody called Taylor Swift".

Reactions: srw

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear

Did they get counselling afterwards?

Close the thread. @DaveReading has won!

TVC

Lullabelle and I are in this photo, so are Daft Punk apparently

IMG_20160627_225531.jpg

Top Bottom