chain cleaning do any of you use this?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chris folder

Hi guys:hello:when cleaning your bike chain any of you spray muc off mo94 or bike protect spray on chain before you lube? Muc off say spray mo94 or bike protect on chain after you water rinse de greaser/chain cleaner off to drive out any moisture left on the chain. That could explain why my lube tends to look bit messy after i de grease and lube there must be water/de greaser film on chain still and it will mix with lube i rinse and rag off but still don't look perfect

Milkfloat

An Peanut
After a bike wash and degrease I use GT-85, when everything has dried fully (next day) then I lube the chain.

OP
OP
C

chris folder

Hi:hello:steve what muc off de greaser do u use? they do quite a few de greasers. Is it liquid or spray. That sounds like what I'm looking for nothing left behind after quick rinse

steve50

Disenchanted Member
OP
OP
C

chris folder

Hi steve:okay:I thought mite be that one a dry de greaser don't need water rinse i will look out for that w.end sounds great product not meny bike shops sale it

OP
OP
C

chris folder

Hi:smile:bought muc offs step 2 chain and gear de greaser and on bottle it says use step 3 spray to drive out any moisture on chain after rinse. I can't find the dry de greaser in shops I will look online

mark st1

Plastic Manc

Top Bottom