Chain Reaction Cycles...are they as rubish as they seem?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

e-rider

crappy member
Same here never had a problem with Chain Reaction, used a few and the only one had a problem with was Leisure Lake, sent me a top and called them to say they had sent me the wrong top, not the one I ordered, not the one advertised on website, the lady very politely argued I would not have been sent the wrong top as it was the one of that type in stock, ended up agreeing just to return it, will not use them again.

Indeed, Leisure Lakes are truely awful online - I ordered a few things a while back and had no end of problems - I was also sent the wrong item which they argued must have been the correct item!!! I see that they have now introduced a 1980s style VIP membership club similar to GO Outdoors! What complete idiots are running these companies? There is a very good reason why this sort of business model failed in the 80s and they will fail even more in todays internet dominated market.

Judderz

Folding tyres, won't use anything else. Light, easy to fit and remove. The bead is kevlar

Ahh right...I always thought they looked a little flimsy...a new thing I have learned today...cheers

stewart harvey

I recently ordered a tacx antares roller from them. excellent price plus extra £12 off during a weekend promotion. Two days later, it arrived. perfect!!

steveoo

Used chain reaction once,no discount was applied when i ordered,emails went unanswered,phone calls answered with promises of sorting it out (never happened).
Just to update the above comment i made,I have received (out of the blue) a refund to cover the discount i never got (nearly TWO months later)
still better late than never.:thumbsup:

Top Bottom