Chain Reaction Cycles...are they as rubish as they seem?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Never had a problem with crc .never paid for fast delivery goods have always arrived within two days.You may have experinced minor blip in there service.

Well, it's the same with any internet retailer really and people are more likely to start new threads about bad service rather then threads extolling good service.

Mike!

Guru
CycleStore have what you need HERE
And CycleStore come highly recomended by my good self, always got a very good service and quick delivery from them...:thumbsup:

haha, funny i had issues with slow delivery on my panniers from them. I suspect they didn't have them in stock at the time even though they say they did....

e-rider

crappy member
I've had an order (of in stock items) sat at the processing stage all this week - I was hoping to receive it before the Peterborough 105 mile ride on Sunday but that is now not looking likely - not the end of the world though (hopefully).

I think to summarise it's now clear that a lot of CRC orders have slowed down in recent weeks, and no longer arrive next day, like they once did.

Mike!

Guru
Order now showing as dispatched (today), coming via RM Special Delivery so I guess it will arrive Monday. Shame not before the weekend but never mind, just glad it's finally on the way!

e-rider

crappy member
part of my delayed order has now shipped although part is still processing - this has never happened before with a CRC order and all items were in stock when I placed the order - what is going on at CRC?

One learning point from this could be that if you need something quick then buy it locally!

+1

pgmbmc

Regular
Same here never had a problem with Chain Reaction, used a few and the only one had a problem with was Leisure Lake, sent me a top and called them to say they had sent me the wrong top, not the one I ordered, not the one advertised on website, the lady very politely argued I would not have been sent the wrong top as it was the one of that type in stock, ended up agreeing just to return it, will not use them again.

Manonabike

Über Member
Well, today I received my order, after 2 and a half weeks.

Never had to wait this long for an order from CRC before. Hopefully this was just a one off.

Top Bottom