Chain Reaction Cycles - Road and MTB Warehouse Clearance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Promo code is for £10 off £75 or that sort of magnitude. Full list in T&Cs. Not sure why they miss that off the adverts.

I find most chain reaction special promos of little interest these days - tends to be stuff i would have little interest in at any price - components with exaggerated numbers of gears on the one hand or garish mtb clothing at inflated fashion prices.

Dan B

Disengaged member
I find most chain reaction special promos of little interest these days - tends to be stuff i would have little interest in at any price - components with exaggerated numbers of gears on the one hand or garish mtb clothing at inflated fashion prices.
That sounds like it would fall foul of some consumer protection law. What are they selling that has fewer gears than it is advertised as having?

You misunderstood me. I meant more gears on the back than I personally need.

For which I would have to pay more, for no benefit.

Lots of useful components have dropped off the chain reaction store over the last couple of years.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
It's worth keeping an eye on on their sales though - Some of it may be garish, but it can be useful

I got two pairs of DHB shorts for £3 last year - that you wouldn't been seen dead in. However, they are excellent for turbo trainer use, or under baggies.

I am currently wearing mine under my waterproof trousers

I got two pairs of DHB shorts for £3 last year - that you wouldn't been seen dead in. However, they are excellent for turbo trainer use, or under baggies.

I am currently wearing mine under my waterproof trousers

Possibly too much info there threevok though am sure you look very fetching :smile:

vickster

Legendary Member
I do.

Although I am not sure what I look like with a black base layer and red shorts - can't decide if it's Mickey Mouse or a Saracens player
No red shorts for men :headshake:... see Polish Cycling team :ph34r:

Top Bottom