Challenging History : The Titanic Conspiracy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I'm with @Phaeton on this... there is no concrete proof that the Titanic reached the moon.

OP
OP
Lavender Rose

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
SPACE BOAT.....

Here's a photo - that means it's completely real
space_boat_for_amazing_stories_by_lunchbagart-d7n0vqw.jpg

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Except that's not Earth...
So the Illuminati would have you believe...

*fun* fact alert. In the James Cameron movie, there’s a scene where Rose and her family arrive at the docks, in some fancy Rolls Royces. In the background, is a computer rendering of a building ( you also see it in the background as the ship sets sail from Southampton). I used to live in that building ( South Western House / Imperial apartments as it is now ). Every time I see that movie, I shout “I can see my house from here”. It never gets old, that one.

classic33

Leg End Member
[QUOTE 5248383, member: 45"]You don't. You want to not know. Knowing would destroy any imagined conspiracy.[/QUOTE]
Well he sailed to Belfast on the Olympic, swapped onto the Titanic, the one that sailed from Belfast, then onwards to Southampton & France before deciding to jump ship at Queenstown.

Later sailing the atlantic less than two weeks later. Crossing the Atlantic didn't seem to bother him, he'd already crossed on the Olympic(prior to the collision). So why jump ship?

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
Well he sailed to Belfast on the Olympic, swapped onto the Titanic, the one that sailed from Belfast, then onwards to Southampton & France before deciding to jump ship at Queenstown.

Later sailing the atlantic less than two weeks later. Crossing the Atlantic didn't seem to bother him, he'd already crossed on the Olympic(prior to the collision). So why jump ship?
Someone said that is where he lived, is that not a valid reason?

Mr Celine

Discordian
David Icke and his Icke-olytes need professional help.

The illuminati always hide in plain sight. By mixing up total nonsense like the royal family being reptiles with genuine illuminati practices he makes the whole lot appear fnord nonsense.
He is obviously an illuminatus himself or controlled by them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom