Challenging History : The Titanic Conspiracy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
There is insufficient proof that in the 60's that the Americans had enough technology to fake the moon landings. They actually did have the technology to go to the moon.

2001 - A Space Odyssey was released in 1968. Apart from the hairstyles it could have been made yesterday,

classic33

Leg End Member
[QUOTE 5247371, member: 45"]Common practice.[/QUOTE]
More followed them at Queenstown, the ships final port of call.

D

Deleted member 26715

[QUOTE 5247352, member: 45"]Is there a mirror on the moon?[/QUOTE]
Well some say there is, but can you see something 2 foot square from 240,000 miles away?

D

Deleted member 26715

[QUOTE 5247797, member: 45"]There's plenty of evidence of the mirrors reflecting lasers back to earth. Are you disputing this?[/QUOTE]
How do you know it is the mirror allegedly left by Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong in 1969 & not some naturally forming reflective surface, as said the one they claim to have left is only 2 foot square, do you really believe you can see that 240,000 miles away?

PK99

Legendary Member
How do you know it is the mirror allegedly left by Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong in 1969 & not some naturally forming reflective surface, as said the one they claim to have left is only 2 foot square, do you really believe you can see that 240,000 miles away?

do you understand lasers?

Profpointy

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5247797, member: 45"]There's plenty of evidence of the mirrors reflecting lasers back to earth. Are you disputing this?[/QUOTE]

If you can fake the moon landing, pretending there's a mirror is going to be pretty easy to be fair

Profpointy

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5247855, member: 45"]Not without requiring a huge new group of people to sign the confidentiality clause.

Have you seen the evidence?[/QUOTE]

You only need one boffin to claim there's a mirror - small beer compared to the hundred thousand who are keeping the secret of the original fakery

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
The fire a laser at it regularly to measure it's slowly increasing orbit. But who is driving away the moon and for what reason are they doing it *???
According to the David Icke website*, the moon is actually a space ship, so I would assume that it's whoever is piloting it that's driving it away, something to do with lizards I'd imagine, I don't know why they would be doing it but I'd guess it's to do with invading earth, the Illuminati and chem trail mind control.

*other websites full of total conspiracy bollocks are available, including Cycle Chat at the moment for some reason.

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
You only need one boffin to claim there's a mirror - small beer compared to the hundred thousand who are keeping the secret of the original fakery
its even worse. you have to keep quiet, anyone on earth with the technology who could test your claim.

Top Bottom