Challenging History : The Titanic Conspiracy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

No there is insufficient proof that in the 60's that the Merkins had enough technology to build the rockets to get to the moon, the one that I really do not understand is they would need over 750,000 gallons of fuel according to NASA but surely the fuel tanks weren't big enough

colly

Re member eR
And would you like to hazard a guess at how much fuel a Saturn V rocket carried?
Nonsense. There is no 'fuel' involved. It's all done with compressed air. Just like jet areoplanes use compressed air. All this stuff about aviation fuel is just a con.

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
No there is insufficient proof that in the 60's that the Merkins had enough technology to build the rockets to get to the moon, the one that I really do not understand is they would need over 750,000 gallons of fuel according to NASA but surely the fuel tanks weren't big enough
There is insufficient proof that in the 60's that the Americans had enough technology to fake the moon landings. They actually did have the technology to go to the moon.

classic33

Leg End Member
There have been several documentaries looking into the cause of the disaster. One of them said that the Titanic had a serious fire in one of it's coal bunker's and set sail with the fire still burning . I tend to believe this documentary to be closer to the truth than some of the others.
Why did some of the crew sail only as far as Southampton.

Coal bunker fires weren't that uncommon. You've just to shift it all.

Top Bottom