figbat
Former slippery scientist
- Location
- South Oxfordshire, UK
I normally get the muc off stuff. Nearly had an accident before yesterday's ride though
View attachment 688605
My pot of Assos sits next to a quite similarly packaged pot of Sudocrem.
I normally get the muc off stuff. Nearly had an accident before yesterday's ride though
View attachment 688605
My pot of Assos sits next to a quite similarly packaged pot of Sudocrem.
Yeah. I googled udder cream after I discovered what I'd unintentionally bought and found out it is 'thing'. This is agricultural strength though - but as I'm not planning on any more kids the bawbag here is just a bag of gristle. Can't do any harm.
My pot of Assos sits next to a quite similarly packaged pot of Sudocrem.
chamois butter from Amazon. I don't actually use it on my posterior but it's fantastic at stopping chaffing around the groin area and belly folds. It smells nice too 

I used to use Muc off (Mrs W loves the smell 🤷) but as it's so expensive now I've changed to using Battles udder cream, £14 for a 1kg tub and just as good as Muc off as far as I'm concerned, I really can't tell the difference.
Mrs W is not so happy as she doesn't get her thrice weekly Muc off fix when I go out on a ride, so she buys me a tube every now and then!
I find the need to use equates to distance of a ride so never touch the stuff for shorter rides
Then again when I finally get out on my new bike I might just use some as I'm not sure how I am going to get on with the saddle.