Changes in Ramsden-world

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I've been away from the forum for a while - we were madly planning a last minute Pennine Way trip for a week or so, then we DID the Pennine Way (well, the husband did, and I acted as sherpa and child-minder) and now we have 60 people for a BBQ to celebrate the husband's 40th birthday tomorrow. So slightly mad. But the big news is that we're moving to San Francisco in August! It's been on the cards for a long time, but now it's happening so we're madly planning and starting to pack. Getting more excited about it...some great new roads to cycle! A little daunted too, if I'm honest. But the good news is that we should be settled enough to welcome the lovely HelenD123 when she gets as far as the Bay area! Can't wait to see her again.

Fab new site, as well. Nice work, Admin!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I've been away from the forum for a while - we were madly planning a last minute Pennine Way trip for a week or so, then we DID the Pennine Way (well, the husband did, and I acted as sherpa and child-minder) and now we have 60 people for a BBQ to celebrate the husband's 40th birthday tomorrow. So slightly mad. But the big news is that we're moving to San Francisco in August! It's been on the cards for a long time, but now it's happening so we're madly planning and starting to pack. Getting more excited about it...some great new roads to cycle! A little daunted too, if I'm honest. But the good news is that we should be settled enough to welcome the lovely HelenD123 when she gets as far as the Bay area! Can't wait to see her again.

Fab new site, as well. Nice work, Admin!

Good luck with the party .... is it a permanent move or just for a while ?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Crikey!! Missing you already!

Hope you enjoy the change of life, so to speak.
Is it for a fixed period or as long as you choose?

Arch

Married to Night Train
Gosh! Exciting!

We ought to have a CCyorkshire meet up before you go - I haven't even met Arthur yet!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Nice news... good luck to you and yours. ^_^

Swaping Yorkshire for an Fransisco! Are you mad?

Clearly not :biggrin:.

Good luck and I hope it all works out well for you.

I fancy Colorado but it's not too likely for us.

TVC

I know the changes to the site are not to everyone's taste, but isn't that reaction a little extreme?
huh.gif

Congratulations, is this a permanent move or a fixed contract?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Oh and I nearly forgot. Fellow CycleChat Bromley Massive'er Tollers recently moved to SF. So if you need someone to show you around, buy you drinks, bore you to tears, cheer you up with a cheeky smile, chat too but not get a word in edgeways.. then he is your man, a small man at that, but a cycling man never the less.

Only joshing Tollers dear chap.. we do miss you.. honest.
icon_wink.gif
cheers.gif
. :biggrin:

OP
OP
Cathryn

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Thanks everyone. I'm getting my head around it now!!! Love the idea of a meet up, let's do it. I shall wear waterproof mascara if today's farewell to my uncle is a sign of things to come.

Shall def be roping in a SF guide!!!

Top Bottom