Chapter two of seven may be about to start.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Also for the record I am not Disabled Rider. Again, from wrong side o'Pennines.
Yes, we know that!
There is another cycle chat member Cyclist33 - I always get mixed up between his and your user name if I don't look at the avatar.
That was all, I did not mean to say you are not you :rolleyes:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
A phonecall returned, Friday evening, from one of the state agencies/bodies contacted in Chapter One is why I said Chapter Two may be about to start.
They have said they have looked into the issues raised, by me in the phonecall to them, on this forum & the OP, Eric, aged 46. They are unable to fully understand! what it is Eric is after, that they can actually give.
From the tone of the voice used & the questions, it appears they have spoken to him, and as a result of speaking to him, were able to confirm what I had said. So it is the same person.
He knows it was me that contacted them, I'd said that in the origional thread. So he might be back to try and get answers with regards people wanting to try to help him. So those of you who did try be ready.
If he comes back I hope he will be calmer than before.

I am happy to help if I am able, but it is difficult if the person demanding help rants that we can't understand/don't care because we are wealthy and he is not. (He did claim this at one point).

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
Yes, we know that!
There is another cycle chat member Cyclist33 - I always get mixed up between his and your user name if I don't look at the avatar.
That was all, I did not mean to say you are not you :rolleyes:
"Also for the record I am not Disabled Rider. Again, from wrong side o'Pennines."
Just in case anyone had any thoughts, Eric & I were the same person.

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
If he comes back I hope he will be calmer than before.

I am happy to help if I am able, but it is difficult if the person demanding help rants that we can't understand/don't care because we are wealthy and he is not. (He did claim this at one point).
Well you were warned. A little later than expected, but.

Top Bottom