Chapter two of seven may be about to start.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Thrilling! :ph34r:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
I was hoping you'd read it for us and give us a summary, colour coded for clarity of course :rolleyes:
I did one of those:
How to sum up this thread in a few words? I'll try.

I don't think Disabled Rider is a troll, I think he honestly believes that the world is out to get him. The gist of what he was after is that he feels unsafe on the road to the point where he believes he will be knocked down and killled if he uses it and therefore he rides on the pavement (sidewalk over there). Unfortunately this is not legal in the US just as in Britain and following a complaint, the local police have asked him not to do it. He felt discriminated against because of this and having been thrown off 3 (or possibly 4?) other forums we ended up with the rant here.

We didn't agree with his view and Disabled Rider appears to have gone off in a strop. Since then everyone else has been larking about. The curses result from the thread getting up to post 666 (number of the beast) and we are now aiming for post 799.2 (tax accountant of the beast apparently:laugh:).

That's it so far I think. :thumbsup:
Pat had to remind me that I forgot to include Bambi's mum being dragged lifeless up in a lift and the ban on cycles to the road to the hunting grounds but I think I got most of it.:laugh:

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Suprisingly enough, it became a monologue of waffle against the world :crazy:

Pat "5mph"

Oh Gawd! is this still going? I dipped in for the first few days then gave a wide berth because it was beginning to sound like a monologue waffle against the world.
It had stopped.
But Cyclist33 (no! it is Classic33, always get mixed up between the two, sorry Classic) in true CSI style has been following Disabled Rider from afar .... and now ...HE will be back!
Am I right or am I right? ;)
We have 2 options here: either we arm ourselves with a catering size box of Anadin Extra, or we jump on our bikes, cats in baskets and all, never to be seen again on this thread:bicycle:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
It had stopped.
But Cyclist33 (no! it is Classic33, always get mixed up between the two, sorry Classic) in true CSI style has been following Disabled Rider from afar .... and now ...HE will be back!
We have 2 options here: either we arm ourselves with a catering size box of Anadin Extra, or we jump on our bikes, cats in baskets and all, never to be seen again on this thread:bicycle:

OMG! Is Classic33 and Cyclist33 not one and the same? I believe I have ridden with one or both at some point and suspect they may be from the Warrington or Wilmslow area.... *goes off to consult the members directory for clarification*.... or somewhere similar.

Pat "5mph"

OMG! Is Classic33 and Cyclist33 not one and the same? I believe I have ridden with one or both at some point and suspect they may be from the Warrington or Wilmslow area.... *goes off to consult the members directory for clarification*.... or somewhere similar.
Noooooo, they are different people :laugh:
Classic is a bit older, I think, likes investigating.
Cyclist is in commuting and in the fitness forum mostly, I seem to remember.

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
You intrigue me.;)
A phonecall returned, Friday evening, from one of the state agencies/bodies contacted in Chapter One is why I said Chapter Two may be about to start.
They have said they have looked into the issues raised, by me in the phonecall to them, on this forum & the OP, Eric, aged 46. They are unable to fully understand! what it is Eric is after, that they can actually give.
From the tone of the voice used & the questions, it appears they have spoken to him, and as a result of speaking to him, were able to confirm what I had said. So it is the same person.
He knows it was me that contacted them, I'd said that in the origional thread. So he might be back to try and get answers with regards people wanting to try to help him. So those of you who did try be ready.

It had stopped.
We had that dual-poster thing in the first chapter.

I am not cyclist33, and certainly not from that side of the Pennines. My Rose is pure white.

Also for the record I am not Disabled Rider. Again, from wrong side o'Pennines.

Top Bottom