1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Charity bike...

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Aperitif, 26 Jan 2008.

1. ...from yesterday's 'Coolhunting' site.

Interesting photos. Talking of which, I hope laurence is soon posting some 'mirror lens specials'...anyone heard from him and his job hunt adventures?

2. stevenb

stevenb New Member

Certainly looks unique that bike....had a look at the Swobo further down the page too.....I'm starting to like the appeal of a fixie. xx(

3. longers

longers Veteran

I was wondering were laurence was too xx(.

4. Dave5N

Dave5N Über Member

That's a special looking bike.

5. Saab licence that design. I dinnae like it.

6. Speicher

Speicher Vice Admiral

[​IMG]
    These are also charity bikes. About 8" in length. You can find them at www.globalcrafts.co.uk , go to the Euro market Section, and choose "gifts" from the categories on the left hand side of the screen. I have got one, and had intended to photo it to post here, but the website gives all the details of the people who make them. "Velovision" also did a long, and detailed article about them. I am sure the Editorial Assistant ;) would be able to help you. If you would like a particular colour (within reason) there is space on the order form to say so.
    The one I received has a little "stand" lever thingy, so they stand up properly, the photo here does not show that.