Cheam and Morden Hilly 50K March 5 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PpPete

Legendary Member
I think I might have a pass for this ! :rolleyes:

Question is.... if I do it, will I still have the legs for the Spring Upper Tea 100 the following day, which I've also entered.
:tongue:

Committed to doing it now.

zigzag

Veteran
Are you going to ride to it or take the extra hour in bed and get a train?

i'll probably get a train as i'd like to avoid riding through south london with it's endless traffic lights.. i have a gps tracklog from last year, this should be correct for this year if the route is the same.

frank9755

Cyclist
I'll most likely ride down as the route from West London is a bit more pleasant, and I could be half way there by the time I got to Victoria.

I think its a 10:00 start so I'll probably be in Richmond Park around 8:30 if anyone would like to join me.

Frank

martint235

Dog on a bike
I'll most likely ride down as the route from West London is a bit more pleasant, and I could be half way there by the time I got to Victoria.

I think its a 10:00 start so I'll probably be in Richmond Park around 8:30 if anyone would like to join me.

Frank

Yep I can get to Richmond Park by 8.30, whereabouts?

M

redjedi

Über Member
Ok. Kingston Gate, 8.30. Anyone else up for this?

I'll aim for that.

I'm not working Friday which is good as I currently don't have use of my lowest 2 gears. I think they may be needed Saturday :tongue:
and I still haven't cleaned my bike since last Saturday's CX ride.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I'll aim for that.

I'm not working Friday which is good as I currently don't have use of my lowest 2 gears. I think they may be needed Saturday :tongue:
and I still haven't cleaned my bike since last Saturday's CX ride.

2654062628_7a0484ce85.jpg

redjedi

Über Member
:biggrin:

That's what I look like every time I open the shed to get/put away the commuter.

I'm hoping it will have got cleaner by Friday :tongue:

frank9755

Cyclist
Weather looking better for Saturday - XC has it up to 10 degrees by midday and maybe even a bit of sun. But it will be a bit cooler in the morning, poss frost overnight.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I have been invited to stay up very very late and get very very drunk at someone else's considerable expense this evening therefore I will most likely both hors de combat and on the morrow.

redjedi

Über Member

You can sleep easy now Ian, bike is once again clean and back to it's snotty goodness.

I can't work out what's going on with the gears. I think I need a longer cage on my rear derailleur because it rubs on the largest sprocket when I'm in the second lowest gear.
No big problem though I'll just have to miss the penultimate lowest gear.

I'll be at the Kingston gate in Richmond Park around 8.30 aiming to leave by 8.45.

martint235

Dog on a bike
You can sleep easy now Ian, bike is once again clean and back to it's snotty goodness.

I can't work out what's going on with the gears. I think I need a longer cage on my rear derailleur because it rubs on the largest sprocket when I'm in the second lowest gear.
No big problem though I'll just have to miss the penultimate lowest gear.

I'll be at the Kingston gate in Richmond Park around 8.30 aiming to leave by 8.45.

See you there.

Top Bottom