cheap deore front derailuers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

xzenonuk

Veteran
not sure if this is the place to put this but my dad has a b twin rockrider 520 and he saw on halfords website they had deore front derailuers for a fiver, so he reserved one and it didnt look like it went through so he phoned up this morning and mentioned it,

turns out it was a 2006 model for a fiver and must be sitting in a box god knows where and showing on their inventory, guy in shop said they have new models for only a tenner so he jumped on that and its the exact same one i paid 28 quid for a few weeks back :smile:

so get down halfords and get mountain bike front deores for a tenner instead of 30 quid, the guy said their clearing them out :smile:

on my rockrider 540 i replaced my front derailuer with a deore for 30 quid :sad: and its working great on my sram impulse shifters and dads liking his one too, although he got me to fit it while meddling lol

arrggghhh shut up dad mine runs perfect and i fitted it now shut up and let me get on with it lol :smile:

thought id put this out there for any one that wants a half decent front derailuer for cheap :smile:

Top Bottom