Cheap Womens SPD-MTB Shoes?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dzzi

Hi

Just wanted to ask the hive mind of cc re a good option for some cheap SPD-MTB shoes for my wife, she's started to come spinning with me so they are just to put on at the gym clip in and stop having to use the toe straps which on occasion are causing foot cramp.

Thanks in Advance

Dave

Steady

Über Member
If you're not put off by the prospect of 2nd and really mean cheap, then eBay is a fantastic place for cheap MTB-SPD shoes. I went clipless last year and wasn't convinced I'd like it, so decided to buy 2nd hand MTB SPD shoes to limit the cost if I went back to flats, I think mine were £15 delivered and despite belonging to a triathlon lady they look they hadn't ever been used beyond 'testing' and easily looked brand new.

The ones I picked up were a pair of Specialized BG Tahoe shoe, no complaints using them outside so inside use should be just as good.

If she is up for second hand, I have a pair of 2010 Specialized Riata MTB shoes (as per photo below) looking for a new home -- here's the spec. I think mine are size 41 - will need to check. Let me know if of interest.
1034-2260-main--25.jpg

vickster

Legendary Member
Google and search the main online cycling sites like wiggle. There are often older models out there on sale especially if your wife has small feet, a number of sites offer free delivery and free returns too

Brandane

Legendary Member
Cheap Womens SPD-MTB Shoes?

"Cheap Women"; there's an oxymoron if ever I saw one! :whistle:

Top Bottom